Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Some people sing in the shower (I've heard), I sing in the car. Like, (at times) full-throated belting out of "song", sometimes more subdued but always in earnest. I guess I've stopped thinking about how little soundproofing a car actually has, but at least the car full of teenagers that I stopped next to at a redlight just now thought my violation of "I will always love you" was worthy of applause. They did startle me tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

InitialDave posted:

Dolly Parton or Whitney Houston?

Whitney, just because my voice can't break enough.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MrOnBicycle posted:

I can't even be bothered to get the BE license so I can actually get project cars home. Even if it's easy I still have to do a theory test and pass a driving test with a trailer which a bit of a hassle.

VVV: I'm lazy.

Could just do utökad B, when you have a B license already you just have to do the practical test.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Both four day weeks and 6 hour days have been tried a couple of times in different studies here in Sweden. They always come to the same conclusion, that it makes everyone feel healthier and doesn't impact productivity much if at all, but they all get written of as "too expensive".

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Tremek posted:

the single-digit profit margin corporation you're working for today is ceaselessly looking for ways to make you redundant

I mean, my company had a 21% profit margin last year and we still cut down constantly on the workforce. If you're not a 1%-er the system *will* poo poo on you again and again, despite you doing all it asks of you and more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ilkhan posted:

AA works way too well. Easy peasy for nav, audio, and assistant questions.

I don't remember nav or audio being among the twelve steps.