Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

It won't let me quote Serf's screenshot but HOW THE gently caress DID ANYONE AGREE TO BE IN THIS FILM!!?? :allbuttons:

I wanted to say Harriet Tubgoat in the last thread but it locked right as I tried to post. Troump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Live Free posted:

I don't wanna get up in the morning and go to stupid rear end work

rear end work is not stupid. :colbert:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

crackis pingus

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at posters with gimmicks

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

old thread closed too soon again, many empty quotes lost to time.

rip

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cum on Donald
Let's get fondled
Ah ah ah yea
Cum on Donald
Let's get fondled
Oooo oh ooooooo
Oooo oh ooooooo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm absolutely certain this won't result in some cartel compromised agent leaking classified info to them, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mog Noose

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

What is wrong with that person's thumb?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

i can't believe that bernie has already selected avenatti as his running mate

Lol avenatti versus Pence in a debate would be hilarious

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

GWB sending everyone a check for $100 or w/e is the best thing he ever did

Lol it was $400 and was immediately followed by wall street whining that people were using it to pay off debt instead of spending it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

Imagine a barefoot charlie kirk

Pregnant and in the kitchen?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Duscat posted:

lmao this is trumpy as hell

Why is cumshitter in that pond?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

It is kind of hosed up that Bezos is trying to buy himself a city council though

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:yooge: I didnt tell my chief of staff to admit to the crimes in public so it doesnt count. Mulligan

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1190374971391934464?s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it's been a month people. time to stop talking about joker and start talking about the new terminator movie

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fits my needs posted:

what the gently caress, another one

yea man they're releasing new movies every week. it's ridiculous

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol we're going to get at least one of these for each person who drops out and i'm here for it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

tha hell kind of lotion should i apply after a nair treatment/shower

thinking a mild cucumber moisturizer to prevent bumps/irritation spots

preparation h

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dewgy posted:

sheik and duggan got caught smokin crack again

if you catch me smoking crack, GO gently caress YOURSELF

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

does anyone else feel like if impeachment doesn't succeed that the CIA is going to assassinate a president again?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i just suck on 'em for a while before spitting them out

thats what she said

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sowing
The pumpkin seeds of love

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol i got followed on twitter by the actor who played scut farkus in A Christmas Story.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

did you know they didn't have the rights to his image because they never got the papers signed so they had to recall The Christmas Story board game. Trmpf!

i did not. lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol, america having a normal one

https://twitter.com/GenMhayden/status/1190747559721082886

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

TeenageArchipelago posted:

honestly, gently caress all of you. I log on, and what do I find? you degenerates all arguing over whether or not foxgirls have human ears. gently caress that poo poo. gently caress it. What the poo poo does it matter if they have human ears, a blank spot, or even just ear canals and no ears in the side of their head. I'll jerk off to them regardless, because you know what? all fox girls are hot as gently caress. They're hot. You loving pervs don't understand: it isn't whether or not the fox girls have human ears, or if they don't: it's about if they have those fox ears. that bit of "uh oh, am I being naughty right now? does mommy need to spank my bottom for jerking it to this?" it's about whether or not that have that fluffy fox tail to imagine curling up with after a sex fueled bender. that doesn't depend on the presence of human ears. Grow up. be better.

:hmmyes:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Our scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1190763847734431745

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mags posted:

7h3 4c7u41 j35t3r

Lol hes been around since the days of AOL chat rooms in the mid 90s. It is funny that he still does that though. Hes clearly l33t

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Whatever happened with Jacob Wohls arraignment? It seems like that date came and went with no news.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Double post

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Can we start blurring the lady on the left when posting this picture? Something about her unsettles me deeply.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

try turning on your monitor

Seriously though. That sneering face is probably the last thing a couple of enslaved children saw before having their face cut off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Thank u that's much better