Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Třmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

SNART HELG PUP

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Scott Adams can make people cum through hypnosis. If his hypnosis works for you then send him a thank you letter. He specifically requested this

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

euphronius posted:

what cleaning agent can kill someone
Did somebody mix ammonia and bleach?

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

emfive posted:

McWhorter is a pretentious insufferable dick

somewhere out there on youtube there's a "debate" between him and Tim what's-his-name, that white dude who made a mini-career out of being a Heroic Black Ally
if you can watch the whole thing you have nerves of steel or are insane

His linguistics books are good, but I could not possibly speak for anything else about him

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Al! posted:

someone once said you could basically trace the origin of every goon's sense of humor to dave barry and im pretty convinced they're right

This is 100% true and also Dave Barry is good

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

he seamlessly transitions to a deathly serious bit about hiroshima in the middle of the book out of nowhere and then back

that's what's stuck in my mind the most out of all his writings

Whoa, I just flashed back to reading that passage during 7th grade study hall. Good stuff, good stuff

I am also now remembering Lewis Grizzard's seriocomic bits about his heart surgery

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

Dave Barry's daughter Sophie is a soccer player

Neat! For a sec I thought she was holding up a red card

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

she looks like a ronda rousey impersonator hanging out in front of Graumans Chinese Theater

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Cybertruck looks like Garth Marenghi's car from Darkplace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I've got high high hopes for a living