Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

lol literally yesterday

You act like the president understands causality or continuity

To him and people like him, all events exist in a total vacuum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Ain’t heard about any new crimes for a while. Getting the shakes.

Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Thank you! Working hard!

Enjoy!

Apr 7, 2003

We need a really good Friday crimes dump. I’m jonesing over here

Apr 7, 2003

Oooooh yeah, that’s the stuff

Apr 7, 2003

colachute posted:

how many calories are in a human body of trump’s size

A pound of fat is 3500 calories, so 836,500, which is enough to melt 2,390 kilograms of steel.

Apr 7, 2003

lol the president is so methed up

Apr 7, 2003

Ahahahaha, the Nationals are having their parade in DC today and Trump is going to a UFC flight instead. Such a petty little baby

Apr 7, 2003

We’re at my grandmother in law’s house because she had a stroke. My wife’s step mom turned on Fox News and tried to argue with me about the poo poo that was on while we’re trying to see the 95 year old woman who had a stroke. I want to scream but I went for a drive instead.

Apr 7, 2003

lol

Apr 7, 2003

Poniard posted:

who did you think was the top

Jessie Nelson

Apr 7, 2003

Dang, this inspired me to suit up and enter my own personal octogon, the pennlive.com forums

Apr 7, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

medical bill collectors are loving insane and i'm not talking about agencies that buy medical debt. i was outpatient in a hospital for a test right after my deductible reset and got calls from them before the bill even arrived in the mail. garbage people.

I had a retina separation about six years back. Went to the hospital my employer at the time owned. Had to scan a credit card before they'd register me to see an ophthalmologist. very cool!

When you tell people not from the US that the hospitals have the same credit card readers as gas stations they think you're full of poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

the dumbest thing about bill collections is that people give actual names and numbers for references when you can just make that poo poo up

thre was one guy who leased a vehicle and never made a single payment and never picked up his phone. so i had to call his references. and i would just leave a voicemail saying "Hi I'm Cumshitter I'm with [company] you were listed as a reference if you know how to contact X please let us know, thank you and have a nice day."

i did this every other day for a few weeks and then they called me absolutely incensed and spent like 5 minutes bitching me otu and i was like "ok man if you dont me to call you thats cool it makes my job easier. its one less call i have to make."

Serious question, how closely does the Vantagescore that poo poo like Creditkarma gives you align to FICO?

Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

creditkarma just pulls from Experian (I think?) afaik. they do legit give you credit info from one of the agencies

but your score can vary by agency, even if they will normally be close

theyre also the best free option for filing your federal taxes because they take your info and send you credit card recommendations. best option for filing at the state level is your state franchise tax board. they will typically let you file for free provided you earn less than a set amount, and even then its very reasonable. for exmaple, in california its free to file if you make under $67K or something like that.

do not ever give turbotax a loving dime. their service is good, but the best way to do it is to file through creditkarma for federal and the state franchise board for state while filling it out on turbotax at the same time. turbotax has better explanations and then when you get to the end and they say "Good job, give us $35 and we'll submit your taxes!" you just close out

and then turbotax has the loving balls to ask for donations after you file like lol what the gently caress.

Thanks dude, also I'm real fuckin dumb so I use HR Block online just because I've used them for ten years lolllll

Apr 7, 2003

PDP-1 posted:

i was there and the crowd was saying Doooo...onald Trump!

i was having the time of my life, as were all of my trump-supporting friends who were just out of frame

stupid fake media reporting it otherwise

You will never, ever again see Trump attend a public event with a crowd that isn't carefully vetted.

Then again I said this two days ago

Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

NPR played an hour's worth of pro-Buttigieg propaganda this afternoon and it was nothing but softball questions.

NPR played a story last week about how good the Taiwanese protestors were because they were explicitly only targeting anti-democracy businesses when they vandalize things.

Oddly enough, American antifa protests or the Seattle G8 are just thugs that destroy everything.

Apr 7, 2003

Squizzle posted:

money sounds like a real hassle

we should probably abolish it

Apr 7, 2003

My mother in law told me today that Trump gave me my raises since 2017

maybe she's right??!?

Apr 7, 2003

This is the most lawyer-heavy place I read on the internet and it's really cool to read this thread and tell people "hey, telling your lawyer to lie in front of congress for you is illegal" and get the extremely legally airtight response of "lol no it isn't lib".

Maybe we should split America on conservative boundaries

Apr 7, 2003

Zyla posted:

theres so many recordings they could never watch all of them if they never stopped watching them the rest of their lives

My brother told me about how he runs a Dell Poweredge server in his basement that has like 8 VMs that scrapes poo poo off the internet and I'm sorta afraid it's this poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

Zeriel posted:

I haven't got a raise in two years and I'm being fired next year. Tell your mother in law to go gently caress herself.

She took today's visit to grandma, who had a stroke and is going to die soon, to argue with me about how Trump is good.

I loving despise this woman and I will never again visit her once grandma goes to the great beyond.

Apr 7, 2003

Xaris posted:

yikes. you could probably ask and either they'll straight up tell you without shame or go 'well y'know.. like.. like, stuff, like youtubes and streams" in which case you also know

He's married and has three kids and is probably the nicest person I know despite looking like Shrek, which means that it's probably the worst thing possible.

Apr 7, 2003

I'm an extremely intelligent and sophisticated computer engineer, and if there's one thing you learn in computer engineer school, it's that you don't repeat work.

There's been a lot of confusion about horny, and I'm happy to report that you don't need to worry; all the rules to horny have already been figured out.

https://adequateman.deadspin.com/how-to-be-horny-online-1789013465

Apr 7, 2003

I'm guessing "Iran just stopped attacking ships" is ironic

Apr 7, 2003

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

waking up to the president tweeting about raking the forest again

going back to bed, gently caress this

My step mom in law (it's complicated) turned on Fox News to the california fires yesterday and told me it happened because the loony LA liberals didn't allow logging.

Not a tree in sight on TV, I pointed that out.

She said "what's burning then?"

I said "scrubgrass"

She said, "I don't want to talk about this anymore"

These people are completely loving brain dead

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

goats saved the reagan library, 2019 is werid

Once her grandmother passes we are never again going to visit her family and they can rot in their little opioid hell, gently caress those people.

(Johnstown PA)

Apr 7, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

wow i feel awful

why? besides the crushing weight of reality

Apr 7, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

It's insane because diverting water for agriculture in the Central valley has absolutely nothing to do with wildfires and if anything would make them worse

It's actually because the granola libs aren't letting the captains of industry cut down the trees that aren't there.

Apr 7, 2003

I believe that Preston James brings important alternative viewpoints to the forum that certainly need to be debated and discussed.

Apr 7, 2003

Paid trolls don't exist on the internet. Every single hosed up comment on Youtube and a newspaper site that you see is 100% a sincere boomer or boomer-brain who genuinely believes what they're posting.

California is burning because no one is vacuuming the forest, Adam Schiff is committing sedition, any investigation of the president is a coup, the libs are attempting to kill off 'real american culture' by importing pernicious urban culture, and nothing matters.

Apr 7, 2003

DryGoods posted:

is that a man with crab parts or a crab with man parts?

*to the tune of god bless america*
~ turn on your monitor~
~ don't sign your posttttsss~

Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

We're like 2-3 months away from him tweeting out "Rise up!"

That’s absolutely coming. All the “coup” poo poo is in preparation for that.

His fanbase being what it is, the insurrection will last exactly as long as the scooter batteries do

Apr 7, 2003

Love to spend money to let people know about my planned unlawful insurrection

Apr 7, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

launching my trucknutz kickstarter, with 'IMPEACH DEEZ' on the mudflap

Get on it, this is literally a money-making proposition in 2019

Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

lol what’s this person’s endgame

Opioid overdose

Apr 7, 2003

DryGoods posted:

Promises Made. Promises Kept.

Enjoy!

Apr 7, 2003

Didn’t this flag start as a flat out loony conspiracy theory

Apr 7, 2003

I went to Chili’s once and I saw a literal 70s wizard van in the parking lot. Chili’s rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Preston Waters posted:

Leave zyla alone!

They did nothing wrong!

well, other than making me autocorrect to xfiles every time

Damning testimony against Zyla