Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Happy Trumpoween!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Chokes McGee posted:

a new thread?

hmm

the loom of fate thunks for us all

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
i'm still not sure what monoatomic gold is

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nae! posted:

i'm still not sure what monoatomic gold is

quoting myself because holy poo poo im about to find out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8IKtIhMnI

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

punchymcpunch posted:

humanity must to know this in a world scale. We must to stop the matrix, this imposed false reality.I am glad I am not the only one to see how wrong things are in this world. Till 5 years ago, I was getting crazy cause I tought that no one could see the world in the way I do, but now, I know there is a worldwide movement to bring to light our truth. We are amazing beings, capable to wonderful things, and this knowledge was taken from us. Little by little, we are changing this. thanks.

@monoatomic gold, will taking the ormes gold prevent the 10 other dna strands from developing?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

a.lo posted:

wow this time next year we’ll have a new president-elect

lol no we wont

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Can somebody please assign what workout methods corresponds to what fast food chains and then give them an average authenticity letter grade

jack in the box = jacking off

thats the only exercise you need, A+

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

dang hes good

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It'd be cool if you could get rid of diabetes by giving it to someone else, like Final Destination

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Vim Fuego posted:

"I'm deeply inspired by this... I will, of course, be voting in lockstep with the party"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

first they came for the vapists, and i said nothing, because i thought it was funny

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Spergin Morlock posted:

Why is cumshitter in that pond?

its the business pond

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

its crazy that his brain is going even faster than trumps

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Black Eyed Peas: The Enbie Never Dies

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

man the skin on his arm is like a petri dish, what the gently caress

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol he thinks he beat obama in an election

he kind of did; nobody was voting for hillary because they liked hillary. they were voting for the continuation of obama's status quo.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah totally, but I think his smooth brain has begun to mix things up again

well joe biden thinks he's still the VP so we won't have to worry about either of them being called out in the general

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This is a valid reason and I really don't get why an ethnic group that is famously a victim of genocide is so comfortable committing one but I never ask this in polite company because I am afraid to be called racist

It's because when somebody does it to you, you get one freebie to do it to somebody else.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cmykJester posted:

you guys ever fantasize about running your hand through trumps ethereal hair?

I ran my fingers through a greasy corpse's hair in Disco Elysium, and I imagine the feel is much the same.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Kurtofan posted:

what's wrong with shag rugs?

I find them annoying to vacuum and they also have a bad habit of devouring dirt

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Unperson_47 posted:

it brings me no joy to say this but i think that's just mud from his shoes. there's no way you can just walk around with a solid log in your shorts

Clearly he didn't walk around with a solid log in his shorts, as it emerged from his butthole and immediately fell out.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I don't know why any of you are doubting the poop tape when the Whitest Kids U Know made a documentary on this very subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9o9H_l3rk

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Drastic Actions posted:

congressman salads pissed in his own mouth

they call that 'dressing the salad'

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

look closer and you can see the problem with him

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cumshitter posted:

a homeless man is passed out on a bench with his cock out for all to see. waht do you do?

1) Ignore it. You've seen many penii

2) Suck it

3) Suck it, but only a little

(3) You suck the homeless man's dick, but only a little. Your partner doesn't understand that you're just sucking it *a little bit* in the most tactful way possible and calls you an idiot

DRAMA: He's lying, my liege! He thinks you're a genius!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

we dont deserve golden retrievers

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You put it in your coffee and pretend you aren't drinking

it's this

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

https://twitter.com/Petert930/status/1131676938953732096

think our boy peter might be schizophrenic

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

tenderjerk posted:

Neurosyphillis is treatable and he has the means to address it, he just chooses not to

is it? i always figured once syphillis started chowing down on your brain, it was game over

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Not as insidious or evil as Obunglers communism killing 80billion people every year. Checkmate LIBRUHL hypocrites

okay what is going on with the transparency gradient on those bars

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lol that owns, these months are meaningless pandering and he still yeets them into the trash like theyre sacred obligations

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Alec Eiffel posted:

i just scratched my face and cut myself like a fuckin baby, i need mittens

or trim your nails maybe

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Chokes McGee posted:

I like pastry. But it's gotta be rough puff.

i dont know or care how many pages back this is. if you make a rough puff, you are a coward.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Durf posted:

what about when the FBI raided his house and found a bunch of really weird paintings and poo poo

oh and labelled tapes which immediately vanished for some reason

lmao ive been playing luigi's mansion so my mind immediately jumps to him having a loving haunted mario portrait over the fireplace or something

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Would anybody be interested in a Celebrity Betrayal thread where we can discuss and do bits about when our faves say kinda lovely, toxic, problematic, or just plain gross stuff.

I did love him until he shook Frankie Muniz's hand...

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I'm sorry, what's the thread title from? Was it spoken on this horrible earth?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

no it's a shrinking in time, movies are built upon the framework of a shared cinematic language, the increasingly self referential within this framework creates a sort of loop, which I conjecture must necessarily be shrunk, and I think we can look to endgame 1 and 2 or even black panther as to how this might appear.

the history of no history. the context of no context.

Colonel Campbell Sir, this is a mcdonalds

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Bert Roberge posted:

Saw "president pelosi" in several recent tweets and nearly vomited.

if you think thats bad, have i got one for you:

president trump

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

tacodaemon posted:

hey naerasa what kind of ice cream did you say you went and got at the drugstore (I think) that one time?

I do believe I got cookie dough, as I recall both the scoop and the cookie dough were barrel shaped.

This was at Rite Aid and the ice cream brand was, I believe, Thrifty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nae! posted:

I do believe I got cookie dough, as I recall both the scoop and the cookie dough were barrel shaped.

This was at Rite Aid and the ice cream brand was, I believe, Thrifty

I dug through my images and found the picture of the offending cone. If you zoom in, you can really wallow in the structure of the cream being 100% ice crystals.