Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

maffew buildings posted:

she's a teen girl who makes really lovely music that somehow has blown up, i had to ask "the kids" about her, and i wanted to just go "this is dumb" but they also told me she like wears baggy clothes due to insecurity about body shaming so i guess she's a metaphor for how loving terrible our society is to young women

Billie Eilish is like Grunge 2.0 with a different flavor of music than what we grew up with. Her fans like her anti establishmentism more than her musical prowess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I was going to share this same video.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh gently caress off

Why are we telling each other to gently caress off in here? Is this the new "I disagree with you but am too lazy to actually write an effort post" reply?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I like to read the CE thread to keep up to date on what’s going on but lately it’s been really toxic. Can we as a group lay off the insults towards one another please? It’s cool to disagree with one another but direct attacks aren’t cool and don’t do anything other than further divide any already dying sub forum.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Chichevache posted:

This is a profoundly mentally ill person who really needs medication.

I think a lot of artist types dance on the edge of mental illness. Kanye West has clearly been over that cliff for some time and is in need of medical help.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Kesper North posted:

I appreciated this reference. :golfclap:

This is on my Spotify playlist along with a bunch of other classic ska.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

orange juche posted:

That's a fuckin' yikes from me, dawg.

:emptyquote:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

maffew buildings posted:

Yeah, that's what it means Pete. What a loving shitbag.

I guess I am a shitbag too because I sure as gently caress didn't sign up out of some noble need to protect America or some other silly bullshit. I joined the military because I was flat broke and too proud to go crawling back home and admit I had failed at being an adult. I stayed in the military because I wanted to suckle that sweet government teet and collect a retirement check by the time I was 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

So gently caress anyone in a metro area that doesn’t experience food scarcity?