Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Best comment on Gym Jordan I read is that he doesn't make legal arguments you understand, he makes propaganda diatribes you feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

that's his normal behavior
Unless his wrestlers are getting sexually assaulted. That puts him right to sleep.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

bird food bathtub posted:

Best comment on Gym Jordan I read is that he doesn't make legal arguments you understand, he makes propaganda diatribes you feel.

Wooow. Yeah that's great.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That Works posted:

:hmmyes:

Jordan is that type of dude that thinks talking loud and fast means 'tough' instead of sounding like a dog that pissed their pen.

He's using the exact same tone and cadence as Ben Shapiro and it's the most irritating thing ever.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Thanks for this truly important insight

ThAnK yOu FoR YoUr SeRvIce

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh poo poo

Swalwell from the top rope

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
God devin nunes’ face right now holy poo poo.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Doing a three week US tour from Korea. I haven't been back in the states for about five years. First stop is in Vegas to visit my wife's mother and stepfather.

She's Fillipina, naturalized, he's British, naturalized, and both of them are rabid Trump supporters and shouting at fox News.

We haven't even gotten to my family in Oklahoma yet and I'm developing a migraine.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You can get weed pens in vegas legally right? I'd grab a couple

nullscan
May 28, 2004

AD and totally going to get hit for piss test when I get home :(

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
coke only lasts a few days in urine, just sayin

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh rip sorry dude

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My sister ascended up to White House Comms, in-laws are bougie black folks. Next week those two worlds get to collide!

Best of luck on your return to the Homeland null.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 21, 2019

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

in-laws ate bougie black folks

:stare:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:banjo:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

nullscan posted:

Doing a three week US tour from Korea. I haven't been back in the states for about five years. First stop is in Vegas to visit my wife's mother and stepfather.

She's Fillipina, naturalized, he's British, naturalized, and both of them are rabid Trump supporters and shouting at fox News.

We haven't even gotten to my family in Oklahoma yet and I'm developing a migraine.

You can try changing the subject or just nodding and smiling, but your blood pressure is probably gonna jump 100 points either way. But after I've drank a cup of Cuban coffee and contemplated things: have you considered not visiting your family?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

nullscan posted:

AD and totally going to get hit for piss test when I get home :(

It's stupid easy to beat a piss test

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

bulletsponge13 posted:

It's stupid easy to beat a piss test

I wouldn't bet your career and pension on it

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

That Works posted:

:hmmyes:

Jordan is that type of dude that thinks talking loud and fast means 'tough' instead of sounding like a dog that pissed their pen.

He’s like Ben Shapiro, except he’s dumber and doesn’t sound like an elf.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

GYM JORDAN DESTROYS LIBERAL SJW COLLEGE WRESTLER WITH INDIFFERENCE!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smiling Jack posted:

You can try changing the subject or just nodding and smiling, but your blood pressure is probably gonna jump 100 points either way. But after I've drank a cup of Cuban coffee and contemplated things: have you considered not visiting your family?

I dunno, he said it has been 5 years. Gotta check back every now and again, if for no other reason than letting him know that his forever-post in SK was, on the whole, a good decision.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Grandma voluntold mom to host Thanksgiving this year. Hopefully my relatives will feel embarrassed enough by recent news to keep their loving mouths shut, but who knows?

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

But after I've drank a cup of Cuban coffee and contemplated things: have you considered not visiting your family?

Gotta keeping up appearances if I want my chunk of the mega inheritance coming from oil tycoon grandma.

Smiling Jack posted:

I wouldn't bet your career and pension on it

Yeah man, three more years then I'm good to go.

I've taken to just retreating to the balcony and smoking cigarettes and enjoying the view of the strip.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Al Pacino leading a crew of Nazi hunters in 70s-era New York. Produced by Jordan Peele. I'm interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYxTHcoRpNo

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

No really this is aggressively gross, what the actual hell

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Bored As gently caress posted:

Dr. Hill is such a goddamn fox. Nothing hotter than a brilliant woman. She's seeing through everything Nunes is trying to get at.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Sorry about your Low T

That's a fuckin' yikes from me, dawg.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

orange juche posted:

:emptyquote:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I cut off my entire maga family side in 2016. They are all super evangelicals and live in shity parts of Oklahoma so I don't miss anything about going back to visit. I have made it a habit though to send passive aggressive Christmas gifts. In the past years I've sent a framed Trump photo with the grab them by the pussy quote and last year I sent them a golden calf. I'm kind of out of ideas for this year, anyone got a good troll gift idea?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

That Works posted:

I cut off my entire maga family side in 2016. They are all super evangelicals and live in shity parts of Oklahoma so I don't miss anything about going back to visit. I have made it a habit though to send passive aggressive Christmas gifts. In the past years I've sent a framed Trump photo with the grab them by the pussy quote and last year I sent them a golden calf. I'm kind of out of ideas for this year, anyone got a good troll gift idea?

A primer on impeachment.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

McNally posted:

A primer on impeachment.

Not bad, not bad at all

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Copy of the Nixon DVD?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

orange juche posted:

Good enough context to post this, which I saw, which therefore means y'all have to:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1197616730346004490?s=19

Jacob Wohk's dad FYI

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Because of course they'd donate to the Vet org that got in trouble for embezzling

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Good enough context to post this, which I saw, which therefore means y'all have to:

Jacob Wohk's dad FYI

Oh hey just what i needed to induce vomiting to help get rid of the flu bug going around

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

facialimpediment posted:

Jacob Wohk's dad FYI

Oh dear lord.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Something to offset the :foxnews:-talk:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1197573672313200640

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

do you ever think about death don

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

watching that movie these days hits in a weird way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

That Works posted:

A copy of the Jefferson Bible