Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

A plane dumped 350 gallons of pink water for a gender reveal party in Texas, then promptly stalled and crashed. One injury reported.

https://www.ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief.aspx?ev_id=20190908X51027

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Current sport event: the Dallas Cowboys named their new starter.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1193699252335206402

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Rudolph started that fight and then went up swinging at a guy already being held back. I’m not saying beaning him with a helmet is the right thing to do, but he was acting in self defense. There was one man already holding him and another very large man running to grab him. Suddenly some other guy that’s been yelling at you comes swinging, the natural response is to defend oneself. Considering the three on one circumstances of this altercation, his actions make sense and were justified.

Source your quotes?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

That Works posted:

I'm unable to watch her stuff today because teaching. Is her exchange with Nunez after the recess after the opening statements like they had been doing the last few testimonies?

It doesn't really matter what Dr. Hill says, Nunes just keeps circling back to the Burisma nonsense, with a generous helping of complaining about the Steele dossier.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Uh well that was unexpected.

I do find it fascinating to see where people groomed to be sycophants finally draw the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Holy poo poo