Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
gently caress Iowans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The middle of the road is the best place to be!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Go gently caress yourself

He's loving right, sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Authoritarians are willing to kill to make sure everybody tastes boot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Deathy McDeath posted:

It’s honestly shocking that anyone could claim to love that dead-eyed reptile

It's good to be rich

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

As if I needed another excuse to hate this fat piece of poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Smiling Jack posted:

holy gently caress what am I looking at

Looks like a white christmas but drat at the short sleeves. Eerie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What a weirdo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's much better than that. He did it because Apple employs too many women for his liking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I guess, in his instance, too many is >0

Straight White Shark posted:

how could this brain genius have lost monies?

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 5, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Oh, honey...

For loving real lmao.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

can we get the johnny mnemonic future instead

You jack in enough

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 5, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/Relentlessbored/status/1191489878724403200

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1191554629571633153?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bell_ posted:

There are tons of Libertarians and Tech bros from my generation that came out of the woodwork over the past couple of years.

Yeah these types are the future of the GOP.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is absolutely incredible. It's perfect

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol if you won't smoke 3 year old weed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

(thanks for that narrative, fox News).

Let's not pretend that they didn't jack themselves raw when they heard about it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dwanyelle posted:

Let's not forget an obscene fortune that he *doesn't even know what to do with*

It's amazing how hosed in the head billionaires are. He could literally bankroll good works the whole world over but it hasn't even crossed his mind, yet lol space travel. It's why I'm not really worried about Billionaires ruling the world after things go to poo poo; first time you try to put an exploding collar on your pmcs you're gonna double your weight in lead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that actual progressives/leftists will have to just pretend to be moderates and then ignore their constituents. It's what the GOP does to great effect with regard to loving over workers in favor of the mega-elite.

Those workers love getting hosed over if it fucks over black people

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

If we ever end up with a no-poo poo "populism, but also racism" candidate, we're so hosed

Um

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

Trump isn’t actually populist. He’s a crass McConnell, domestically.

Imagine someone actually helping Joe/Jane Everyperson with healthcare costs and wages while simultaneously promising to turbofuck the “other.” Such a person could really go places in America.

That's probably fair. And he's probably gonna win come 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Forgot to smoke his weed for the day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Being a billionaire is the most unpatriotic thing you can be

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So he's got the troop vote right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Not being a billionaire didn't stop trump

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We will read all the good+truthful parts of it when trump tweets about them in anger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was apparently mistaken when I thought PH was run at least a little more ethically than the rest.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

we will replace the field of stars with a swastika within 30 years, guaranteed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's so loving rad. Good job steve. Never thought I'd say that with a straight face

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

I love my parents but holy loving poo poo I wish every boomer would drop loving dead now

I also love his mom but holy loving poo poo I with every boomer would drop loving dead now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I pray she isn't vaccinated

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

hobbesmaster posted:

The best part is on the internet (well, twitch) it grew out of gen Z making fun of millennials.

It's become the common reply to people who complain about little twerps being racists in games so it's not entirely beneficial.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

It kind of gives me an uneasy feeling because a lot of the people sharing it seem to be in the boat of "Epstein was murdered to protect the Clintons and literally nobody else".

Oh lord, yes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

On the one hand, kids these days are right about bitcoin being stupid. On the other, BRs kinda suck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

A time where "ok boomer" can be used on a zoomer.

Yeah he really missed an opportunity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stravag posted:

Goddammit when i think of how much money we spend on our military "reliable comms for our guys" was something i figured was solved after ww2 before desert storm. What a silly civilian ive been?

Thanks to Giuliani, it's not even true for civilians!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why? He's gonna win

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/barnaby-joyce-says-nsw-bushfire-dead-most-likely-voted-for-the-greens

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Waiting for Gen Z to make the heel turn to conservativism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh gently caress off