Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

TIL Fry's dog from Futurama was real

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_(monument)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Some r/wsb moron managed to turn $2,000 cash into a 60k debt by betting against apple and also exploiting robinhood's total lack of internal risk management

E: removed embed because audio is not in line with current GiP slur guidance, visuals are still the best breakdown of what this guy did I've seen in one place.

https://youtu.be/rASpieLvH7c

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Nov 5, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

SC rolled out new voting machines this year so today when I went to cast my uncontested single-race ballot for mayor there was only one machine for the entire precinct.

OTOH they'd been open for 3 hours and I was voter #5 so

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The chest dancing polo shirt dads alone make this the best music video since Sabotage

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So I've finally been using youtube music the last couple weeks and once it's trained up it is pretty drat amazing at finding stuff I like that I'd never heard of. In particular, Caravan Palace fuckin slaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If your entire digital existence is keyed as tightly to gmail as mine, it's time to start looking at alternatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWaz7ofl5wQ

Streamer runs a CYOA game through youtube and tells his viewers to vote on the next move by commenting one of two emojis in the chat.

Youtube's spambot detects all these identical comments and goes on a rampage permabanning hundreds of people's :siren:ENTIRE GOOGLE ACCOUNTS:siren:.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

what I find so funny about dems being afraid of warren is that I think of her as an FDR type character, where you make some adjustments to capitalism because the alternative is full on communism

nevertheless, The Business Plot.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Is this joke played out yet? It's getting to feel like that. Maybe when SNL uses it, we can officially declare it dead

what joke?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

We know Trump wasn't in on the hit because he hasn't bragged about it on twitter.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lol

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/11/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

quote:

(CNN)A Trump-appointed federal judge decided Monday that President Donald Trump can't sue New York state officials in a Washington, DC, court at this time to stop the release of his tax returns to Congress.

The case is one of many where the President or his administration have asked federal judges to intervene before House Democrats obtain Trump's financial records.

"Mr. Trump may press his claims against the New York Defendants in this Court should future events support the exercise of personal jurisdiction over them, or he may opt to pursue those claims in an appropriate forum," Nichols wrote in his opinion, which dismissed Trump's lawsuit against the New York state officials. The judge is still considering whether Trump can sue the House Ways and Means Committee to stop it from requesting his returns under the state law.

In this case, Trump had sued New York state and the House to preempt a new New York state law, called the TRUST Act. Congress hadn't yet requested his state tax returns under the law.

The New York State Attorney General's Office had argued that the case "plainly belongs in a New York court."

Trump had argued that the DC federal court was the right place to sue because New York state would send the tax returns to Washington if Congress requested them.

But Nichols, a Trump appointee to the federal bench in Washington, sided with New York on Monday

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'm honestly loving impressed that we managed to stumble on to a worse topic than copchat, at least then it's funny when McNally wakes up and chain probes everyone.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

realizing in 2009 that I despised Obama more than my arch-conservative homeschooling co-worker for exactly the opposite reasons was a real wake up call that Marx was right.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Y'all forgot Tahrir Square already?

E: Oh poo poo that was six years ago??!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hong Kong producing the most peak 2019 image to date but what sights does december yet hold to show us

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Still can't believe Fortnite turned out to be the accurate futurewar simulator

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Dwanyelle posted:

Y'know....

I went in to read this thread.

Had to stop because, hey, look at that, Ltc j krusinski, or however the gently caress they spell their name, was being a bigoted rear end in a top hat.

Read Karl Marlantes.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The republican attempt to define down hearsay is gonna stick it's just too convenient and reality bending for the chud brain to refuse.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Have his suit jackets always reached down to his knees?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

His frontbutt goes down that far.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hunter is known for doing two things: Crack and his sister-in-law

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I doubt it, but I'd be shocked if Zuckerberg and Bezos weren't working on a global extermination virus

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

I've shook his hand.

He's utterly forgettable in person. He wears matching track suits with Mother for their morning walks.

Matching track suits.

Literally the only time I've ever seen that IRL was a pair of incredibly weird boomers on the FN factory tour

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Jesus god make it stop you could photoshop rudy's face onto Don Jr and it wouldn't be that horrifying

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

what if it's a cast iron pan I just pulled out of a 450° oven

When you've disabled the cleaning cycle door lock, we'll talk.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's got a driver's seat.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I realized sometime around 2010 there was a wide open lane for a politician who responded to any and every accusation with a simple "yeah, what of it?" and I will never, ever forgive Donald Trump for beating me to it.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

McNally posted:

Because polling indicates President Pence loses to Adolf Hitler in the general election.

spidermen.gif

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bernie's gonna win but that honestly would be an improvement over Pence, as a SC resident she's horrible in so many many ways but actually did a fuckin' clutch job of disaster management in the 2015 flood

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

wow somebody went digging deep in that waffleimages backup torrent to find those

IMO the doom bathroom guy was worse, at least grover never claimed that he did it all for the nookie

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 23, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

some dumbnuts sovcit in new york has been in a standoff with the cops for hours and posting it on instagram. The replies are great and full of people who should be on a watch list self-identifying and trying to talk each other into strapping up and going to his house to "help".

https://www.instagram.com/whiskey_warrior_556/

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 24, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The root cause of the vapeocalypse has been traced back to a single unsuccessful tv actor.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/toxic-vaping-vapi-evali-lung-injury-rise-and-fall-of-vitamin-e-oil-honey-cut

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

dubzee posted:

The Dems have already lost haven't they?

Nah this is good news. The way the D primaries are set up this time means there's a 15% floor before candidates are awarded any delegates so further splintering the succ vote strengthens Daddy Bernie even more, nonlinearly. He's only going to sap support from Biden, Butt, and maybe, maybe Kamala.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Nov 24, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Viva, thank you for making me feel even better about spending nine hours banging doors for Bernie today.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Viva Miriya posted:

You're welcome. Glad you did the work. Now tell them to stop calling my rear end, I already said they'd get the vote. Goddamn they motivated.

If it's (802) 391-3114 go ahead and block the number, they're fake bernie scammers that have been blowing me up too.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The worst part is that TI calculators suck loving rear end, Casio fx-115es 'til I die bitch

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

egyptian rat race posted:

Some of my relatives who are super into crypto currency (and believe in a National Treasure-esque conspiracy theory that one of the Roosevelts has a gold vault in the grand canyon that will cancel all US debt) were in hobby lobby yesterday arranging the craft letters to say "Epstein didn't kill himself".

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point, but I'm taking over a majority of the Thanksgiving cooking and self-medicating with alcohol since I'm in the kitchen. I have a massive inner ear infection so nobody will suspect if I look miserable

Broken clock but better they're talking about a conspiracy that's true instead of taking hostages at the pizza arcade

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

idunno a kid I went to preschool with came in with hand drawn sun/cloud/rain cards and gave us all a weather report the very first day of pre-k.

He's a tv weatherman now. Some people are just weirdly focused like that.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

orange juche posted:

In 2019 2004 hellworld someone sampled the entirety of the missile guidance system audio track, and then put some lovely filters over it in fruity loops, and then claimed it under copyright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxBy6wBxWk

Nothing is sacred

It's from the Bush admin, fam

https://brainwashed.com/common/htdocs/discog/run33783.php?site=mbm07

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

But we're agreed that Warren Ellis was a time traveller right?