Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

As a few of you may already know, some of my pro-Hong Kong tweets have recently been uncovered. This has lead to the termination of my endorsement deal with Declan's Posting Gloves "Quality Posting Gloves Since 1986"® effective immediately. I've been told that because our product is supplied by manufacturers in China, and Chinese customers make up 6% of our revenue, I've since become a political liability. I told them I was using my Posting Gloves to post about freedom and democracy, which used to be what defined Declan's, as declared in John Declan's original mission statement. His heirs obviously now see it differently.

I can't post about that company anymore, show any pictures of new products, or affiliate myself in any way with the Declan's brand. But believe me, that won't stop me from wearing posting gloves. To be able to broadcast your opinion via phone, tablet, or laptop while remaining comfortable and sweat-free is an important component of online life that I think is greatly overlooked.

Which is all to say...
I've been discussing it with my wife and financial planners and I have decided to get into the Posting Gloves industry for myself. I have been testing my own prototypes in order to develop a superior means for posting. I truly believe I can deliver the online forums community the quality, and moral integrity, they deserve. Thank you for your time, and continue to do what we all love to do best: Post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
you're a human advertisment and the chumps over at declan are your corporate pimp

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm more into casual honking scene

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'd help you out OP but I just bought a pair of new rubber posting gloves today.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Brother! I will be never be able to separate your Twitter history with Declan’s Posting Gloves Twitter history. You have lost face and have irrevocably damaged both your brand and Declan’s brand. You’ll have to reconcile with your ancestors and I hope your journey is rough.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*tightens posting thong*

Yikes. :yikes:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I 3D printed my posting helmet from stolen plans I downloaded off the dark web.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
I have a posting codpiece

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OP will your posting gloves be vegan?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
But how horny does it make you feel tho? I can't be postin if i aint honry or lookin at pig ballz

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wear your posting condom so you don't impregnate the forums. We don't need another forums babby.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
OP that's the most self-defeating thing I've heard of since I designed the YOSPOS Posting Buttplug

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Just a reminder that the Postec© Powerpost Gloves provide consumers an ethical alternative to larger name-brands, and are created with high standards, quality materials, and ethically sourced free-range beef. No longer must you muddy your already burdened conscious by purchasing from a company held under the thumb of a country ignorant of human rights.

Post right. Choose Postec.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

meat gloves to go with your meat shoes, nice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

big nipples big life posted:

I 3D printed my posting helmet from stolen plans I downloaded off the dark web.

I put the wrong kind of resin in my 3D printer. :rznv:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Pontificating rear end posted:

Just a reminder that the Postec© Powerpost Gloves provide consumers an ethical alternative to larger name-brands, and are created with high standards, quality materials, and ethically sourced free-range beef. No longer must you muddy your already burdened conscious by purchasing from a company held under the thumb of a country ignorant of human rights.

Post right. Choose Postec.

Is the beef vegan?

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
OP I've never owned a professionally made pair of posting gloves. I like to feel the keys of my keyboard under my fingers and most of the professional posting gloves I've used just don't give me the same tactile feedback that bare fingers do. About the only time I might wear gloves is when posting in the cold or when my keyboard is wet from spitting my Red Bull Sugarfree Energy Drink out on my Cherry MX Red keyboard.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
This isn't a sponsored post but I can't loving shut up about my new Cybram's Performance Posting gloves. They've got carbon fiber microstructures and patented QuickFlex quick response fibers that are guaranteed to improve your posting speed and comfort.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I post with a Vardon grip, same as I golf. It takes a little effort but once you get your game on, well, you never go back.
Now if I could get a sponsorship for my posting cleats then we'd be talking. Power transfers from the BALLS (of your feet) to your posts, op.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We are all envisioning these posting gloves as being fingerless, right?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

1redflag posted:

We are all envisioning these posting gloves as being fingerless, right?

of course

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I actually use posting mittens and turn spell checker on. It’s p good at guessing what I’m trying to type. Even right now I’m just hamfisting the keyboard and this poo poo is churning out posts. :shrug:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I've tried every full hand posting glove on the market including the ones that have AI-based nerve input to amplify/mute the feelings in your hands, but nothing beats the haptic feedback of skin so it's all fingerless all the time.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I actually use posting mittens and turn spell checker on. It’s p good at guessing what I’m trying to type. Even right now I’m just hamfisting the keyboard and this poo poo is churning out posts. :shrug:

Osoting mittens vrew onlbjne!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

autism ZX spectrum posted:

I've tried every full hand posting glove on the market including the ones that have AI-based nerve input to amplify/mute the feelings in your hands, but nothing beats the haptic feedback of skin so it's all fingerless all the time.

Gross, dufen . Just grkss

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Get back to your artisan posting glove roots with PSTGLVE. Our luxurious posting glove is always made by hand in Brooklyn, and is made out of leather sourced right up in a farm in upstate New York. Sure, we may have displaced a few lower income minorities to build our company headquarters, and our main product is actually an app that must pair with the gloves so you can post anything, but we're making a difference in the world with our product, and that's the price of disrupting the market.

Also were going IPO soon with negative cash flow. Stock symbol PGLV its the next WeWork, get in early!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Honestly I don't even care what kind of gloves my interns wear when they make my posts, as long as they don't exceed their monthly PPE allowance.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Just post with what's in your heart and not with what's on your hands.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Heard some distressing things about the work culture at PSTGLVE

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

EdwardSwifferhands posted:

Just post with what's in your heart and not with what's on your hands.

I can't post without these gloves... These gloves ARE my posts now!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

So how many boxes of these things do you have in the garage?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Fingerless, lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, and let's be honest you can't forget about the "Looks Cool" factor [LCF]. A good posting glove needs all of these qualities but that's just an abbreviated list. If you're wearing a rubber material, you're doing yourself a disservice. If you find yourself in an active thread imagine the amount of sweat collecting under your gloves by the time you take them off. Imagine World War One trench foot but on your hands. It isn't worth it just to save a few dollars.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sure, I might use gloves if I was posting the 20th century. As a thoroughly modern man I make all my posts using Dragon© Home voice recognition software, shouting my words onto the screen with proper techno virility and manliness.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wrap my entire Gaming Rig in white Callaway golf glove like material.
TowerGlove. Take your posting to the next level when your whole computer IS the glove!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What’s a good posting glove for those new to them? I post a lot of video game opinions that people need to know, and I don’t think people are respecting them enough due to my naked hands.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The psspst 437s are good first time gloves.
Good palm support, reinforced knuckles, and the backs have this like cotton pad thing on there so you can wipe sweat/tears away as you're posting.
Little pricey at $130, but worth it and they'll last a good 2-3 months.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Do fingerless posting gloves exist? Asking for a friend.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

this sucks, the new liquid cooled Declans looked sweet af

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a pair of Hatomachi America Pros OP. I was skeptical, considering they're mainly known for their range of Anime posting gloves, but these America Pros are the best hugh performance posting gloves I've ever owned.

I'd recommend you get yourself a pair, but Hatomachi are working on something called "Project Tiger Extreme" so you may want to hold fire until whatever that is gets released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just shove 4 or 5 titelist's up my rear end