Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MourningView posted:

I think it's more that OSU is beating the absolute poo poo out of everyone they play. They're ranked 1st by the majority of computer polls too and I assume those are not using the eye test

We've all seen this show before.

I mean I'm not mad, I love watching OSU get blown out in big games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

mastershakeman posted:

Sanders is going to commit every recruiting violation possible it'll be amazing

Just promo videos that look like scarface deleted scenes

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Scarf posted:

who tf actually still carries cash tho?

I only ever have it when I get paid after a gig but it quickly gets deposited.

Maybe because I'm old (lol 32) I always have cash. Usually around 40 in mixed bills just because you never know. Also a lot of places I go are cash only.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

LeeMajors posted:

This is the only good reason to keep cash.

Bait shops and mom n pop burger and sandwich joints. I'll gladly pay cash for an amazing cuban.