Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
New Aardvark fries aren't bad. They remind me of the buffalo chicken fries which I love. I would suggest eating them there, or in the car instead of driving them home as they get cold pretty fast since they put cold veggie bits and sauces in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Anderson Koopa posted:

What is a Secret Aardvark? Google is saying something about hot sauce?

secret aardvark owns big time
https://secretaardvark.com/

i absolutely love their habanero hot sauce

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

tacos themselves were good. don’t think i’ve yet to find a taco bell that fucks up the humble soft taco. i’m sure it’s out there though

i wouldn't say they hosed it up but yesterday i rang the bell for lunch and the tacos were assembled pretty haphazardly. like they had all the cheese at one end and all the lettuce at the other. think someone was under the gun to get 'em cranked out in a hurry when i was there. guess it makes sense the drive-thru line was p. long. B-, i know this TB can do better.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Finally tried the cantina quesadilla, still think the regular chicken one is better. Sucks that I don’t like avocado so I can’t enjoy the guacamole or avocado packet

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The avocado packet does not taste like avocado

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wish I had a local Del Taco

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Currently eating the new "Secret Aardvark" fries, they're okay, not as good as the Yellowbird ones were. I'm still mad those things were only on the menu for like 5 minutes.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Hotel Kpro posted:

Finally tried the cantina quesadilla, still think the regular chicken one is better. Sucks that I don’t like avocado so I can’t enjoy the guacamole or avocado packet

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The avocado packet does not taste like avocado

yeah i don't like avocado much but the new salsa's alright

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

taco bell won't be winning the franchise wars if they plan on selling nacho fry boxes for $11+

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

a sexual elk posted:

Wish I had a local Del Taco

change the thread title back lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

this is the del taco thread, it just cycles through taco-bell-induced denial/anger/bargaining/depression

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

my closest del taco is dogshit and survives purely because it's the only one in the city :negative:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The best Del Taco is the OG one in Barstow at that truck stop on the way to Vegas. That's the only one I ever go to and it whips rear end every time.

----------------

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

What the heck is an Aardvark

----------------

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

it's an african animal that eats bugs

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

kalel posted:

this is the del taco thread, it just cycles through taco-bell-induced denial/anger/bargaining/depression

It's still sea season at Del Taco and I really like their shrimp tacos to the point I would say they're better than like, Rubios or Baja Fresh which theoretically specializes in them. Fish tacos though at Del Taco are just fish sticks. Which to be fair is all the fish tacos are at a lot of mom and pop mexican places/food trucks but I don't like those fish tacos either.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

GateOfD posted:

drat you've got like 20 seasons of Arthur to catch up on dude

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

whos that broooown posted:

drat you've got like 20 seasons of Arthur to catch up on dude

LOL

Secret Aardvark is probably my favorite hot sauce and it can enhance the flavor profile of lots of foods. I may be in the minority, but I prefer Franks’s for chili, Valentina for most Mexican food, and Secret Aardvark or Sriracha for general use on rice or baked chicken or whatever. That being said, I haven’t bought Sriracha since I found the aardvark about 6 years ago. I have never put any home hot sauce on fast food I don’t think. Maybe Wendy’s chili but I think I used the weird yellow hot sauce packets that came with it.

E: Taco Bell fire sauce is a given I think

----------------

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i love putting secret aardvark on rice-a-roni

also it goes extremely well w/ pulled pork imo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

GateOfD posted:

gbs mod

tabasco_hijikata
Apr 12, 2024

Can you weaklings handle tabasco?

Made from tabasco peppers, vinegar and salt.

Tabasco products are sold in more than 195 countries and territories, and packaged in 36 languages and dialects.
just tried Taco Bell in what seems to be like forever. quality definitely went downhill. not going back again.

who misses the 2000's quesadilla? they were amazing back then.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Strong rumors that del taco is ditching the bland queso and bringing back yellow nacho cheese. Victory.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

5 tacos for :fivecbux: today.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 18:20 on May 5, 2024

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Adequate sustenance for 1/20th of a Doctor Who marathon.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
subbing the cantina chicken in for beef in the quesadilla stacker things might be my favorite thing at the bell right now, they loaded me the hell up inside them tortillas last night

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone sample the Bell's breakfast menu? I ate a sausage, cheese, egg quesadilla this morning and I don't feel good. Just wondering if the 2 might be related?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The breakfast crunch wraps are legit

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Anderson Koopa posted:

Anyone sample the Bell's breakfast menu? I ate a sausage, cheese, egg quesadilla this morning and I don't feel good. Just wondering if the 2 might be related?

I don't like their breakfast much but it's never made me ill.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Nikumatic posted:

subbing the cantina chicken in for beef in the quesadilla stacker things might be my favorite thing at the bell right now, they loaded me the hell up inside them tortillas last night

stacker + pico is elite, it's like a big-rear end meximelt

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Anderson Koopa posted:

The quesadilla is pretty mid to me but I get the breakfast crunchwrap a lot (basically same ingredients but with sauce and a hash brown patty) and it's never bothered me

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

So what I'm hearing is I should be ok to try it again? I had a free reward to use up

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I miss the breakfast burrito that had a hash brown in the middle, that thang was dope.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

Anderson Koopa posted:

So what I'm hearing is I should be ok to try it again? I had a free reward to use up

you might die and your tombstone will read taco bell on it, be careful

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

more falafel please posted:

The quesadilla is pretty mid to me but I get the breakfast crunchwrap a lot (basically same ingredients but with sauce and a hash brown patty) and it's never bothered me

One important distinction is that the crunch wrap also has a sausage party opposed to the sausage lumps. It's probz my favorite fast food breakfast item today!

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

On The Internet posted:

the crunch wrap also has a sausage party

Lol

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Twenty Four posted:

you might die and your tombstone will read taco bell on it, be careful

Anderson Koopa

"Died doing what he loved, living Mas!"

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

On The Internet posted:

the crunch wrap also has a sausage party

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

On The Internet posted:

One important distinction is that the crunch wrap also has a sausage party opposed to the sausage lumps. It's probz my favorite fast food breakfast item today!

drat it...

🎉 🎉

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol wrong thread

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Breakfast crunch wrap with the protein subbed to steak is legendary-tier fast food breakfast.

Unfortunately for my mental health (but fortunately for my waist line) our local Cantina no longer opens at 8AM, but now 9AM, so I can't pick one up on the way home from pre-school drop off :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Heard there was a sausage party happening itt