Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I used to use the fingerless bicycle style gloves but realized they didn't give the support and protection I needed to push my posting to the absolute limit. I switched over to leather because I was finding that after a couple hours of hard posting my fabric gloves were just soaked with sweat and it made it really hard to get the cheeto dust off. The leather gloves with their full length fingers don't allow me as much maneuverability but it's worth it for the added protection. I mean, when I'm posting really hard I need to have the confidence that my posting gloves can protect me from anything. Also, they're pretty snazzy. I pulled out the BeDazzler and rhinestoned the hell out of these things.

Tell me about your posting gloves.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I don't wear gloves OP.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Putty posted:

I don't wear gloves OP.

Wow, gonna have pie on your face when you lose your fingers to, uh, you know....stuff?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Plain old disposable latex gloves for me because I'm like a posting hitman. I swoop in, drop a pearl of wisdom or a blistering burn, and then I'm gone. Not a trace of evidence of my passing besides enlightened or humiliated forum citizens (or fitizens as we call them in the biz).

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Plain old disposable latex gloves for me because I'm like a posting hitman. I swoop in, drop a pearl of wisdom or a blistering burn, and then I'm gone. Not a trace of evidence of my passing besides enlightened or humiliated forum citizens (or fitizens as we call them in the biz).

:ohdear:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I've been degloved

it's straight bone on key over here boy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Stevie Lee posted:

I've been degloved

it's straight bone on key over here boy

Skeleton posts are powerful posts.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

White kid skin with the ANTIFA symbol embossed in gold.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I just rent mine from the GLUV app when I need to make posts.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
can't afford gloves because of dads medical costs. using a microfiber cloth over my mouse atm

nothing for the keyboard

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Rent-A-Cop posted:

White kid skin with the ANTIFA symbol embossed in gold.

you must have tiny hands i use adult skin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FAPL37's. 3/4 fingers, with extra palm support and haptic feedback and the optional micro-fiber brow wipe pads on the back.
They have a bunch of tacky looking 'gamer' models with the light up stitching and some with anime girls on the fingers and poo poo but they have all-blacks too so I got those. I don't want to be tacky about it.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I'd like to think that Burt wears those black disposable gloves like the MMA refs while he deals with our shitposting and slap fights.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

FAPL37's. 3/4 fingers, with extra palm support and haptic feedback and the optional micro-fiber brow wipe pads on the back.
They have a bunch of tacky looking 'gamer' models with the light up stitching and some with anime girls on the fingers and poo poo but they have all-blacks too so I got those. I don't want to be tacky about it.

:coolfish:BADASS:coolfish:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I de-gloved my hands, then dried them out and made them into gloves.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hatomachi America Pros, full finger 1/4 sleeve, Hyperblack finish with Pearl and neon green accents.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
No gloves.

But a soothing aloe balm, regularly applied for smooth and soft skin.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

can't afford gloves because of dads medical costs. using a microfiber cloth over my mouse atm

nothing for the keyboard

Dryer sheets over the keyboard secured by altoids tins is a pro poster move fyi

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
They're made of supple untreated leather and pumped with oxygenated and heated aqueous solution to keep them warm.

The tips have hard coverings on top to allow more vigorous posting

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Scythe Brand edg3l0rd 2s. Carbon fiber microweave with patented muscleflex graphite fibers and I sprang for the vantablack coating.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dear Strong Bad,

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Whatever came with the trench coat I bought and still wear everyday from Deus ex

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rad-daddio posted:

I'd like to think that Burt wears those black disposable gloves like the MMA refs while he deals with our shitposting and slap fights.

Came here to post “feces covered”.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is this a meme beyond that other gbs thread
im extremely tempted to sell you all a bunch of gloves since i know you will buy them

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

GolfHole posted:

im extremely tempted to sell you all a bunch of gloves since i know you will buy them

do not buy gloves from this man.

download GLUV on IOS or Android. disrupt the posting glove industry.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GolfHole posted:

Other glove thread?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, I have never "meme'd" and never will.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Also, I have never "meme'd" and never will.

very sorry sir, please enjoy youre day

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Weekdays:

Weekends:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Latex gloves but I fill them with vaseline which oozes out of the wrists as I type

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I take the Moises Alou approach http://nowiknow.com/mr-pee-hands/

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
A thick laquer of cum, then chocolate, then cum again, getting more and more layers by the day.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Bigger than average, but not exceptionally so. Ensuring a snug and satisfying fit.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Literally A Person posted:

Skeleton posts are powerful posts.

Indeed.

For my part, I mostly phone-post so I have to wear e-tip gloves. They don't make the high-quality protective leather gloves with reliable e-tips so I mostly post in fingerless gloves. During the summer I make sure to wear something with SPF such as the Outdoor Research Sun Glove, as posting with a sunburn is the worst.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

titty_baby_ posted:

Latex gloves but I fill them with vaseline which oozes out of the wrists as I type

Is that to keep your hands soft for your new wife, who's a cute blonde? Tell me about the rabbits, George.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well I HAD a pair of HardGamerz 3L33TS but my mom threw them in the wash with my jean shorts. I TOLD her to stay the gently caress out of my room but she said she thought I had died in here it smelled so bad and she came in while I was at BK.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

big nipples big life posted:

I just rent mine from the GLUV app when I need to make posts.

I don’t see why GLUV brand posting gloves are doing so well. Who wants to rent posting gloves? I actually heard of one guy who rented posting gloves and they had CUM ALL OVER THEM when he got them and when he sent them back they sent him a pair of gloves with POOP on them. I don’t know if it’s like that with all glove rentals, but I’ll be posting with my bare skellington hand bones before I ever rent used gloves. :jerkbag:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

GLUV is not a brand, GLUV is an app here to disrupt the posting industry. When posters are not using their posting gloves they can rent them out through the app and we GLUV pays them 1/300th of the amount they collect. Offer not valid in postopolis because the liberal city council declared that glove renters must be employees and be fairly compensated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid: