Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I don't need to wear gloves OP as I make posts with my penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I really want to know what kind of scrub even has time to rent out their gloves. I post all day who the gently caress has down time??

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

If I had to describe my posting gloves in a single word, it would obviously be "bedazzled". Dangerously so.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

autism ZX spectrum posted:

I really want to know what kind of scrub even has time to rent out their gloves. I post all day who the gently caress has down time??

you know the guy who has a gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, gaming chair, gaming headset and a million led lights in his computer and still bottom frags every game? it's like that but for posting

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why nog used the boys egg devaded inn put sis stem? Works just vine. :shrug:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why nog used the boys egg devaded inn put sis stem? Works just vine. :shrug:

charge your gloves

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Still back in the lab. I hope I have some new prototypes in the next few weeks.

This is going to be an exciting era!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

I don't need to wear gloves OP as I make posts with my penis

explains why your posts are so short

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

big nipples big life posted:

charge your gloves

I have posting mitts honey, you rub them together and the static charge keeps them warmed up for hours. You don’t have to “plug them into a parallel port” or “daisy chain them to a scsi printer port” to get them powered up. Sure maybe I get “posting sparks” but you know what? They don’t hurt that bad. :crossarms:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just lol if you’re analog posting in TYOOL 2019.
Gloves? What?! So 2017 chumps. Fuckin Stone Age. I use Postr. Sign in with your account info, the app reads all of your previous posts, and based upon that post history writes all your future posts automatically. I didn’t even write this post, Postr did it just now while I was jacking my hog to your mom’s insta. Boom done.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jesus Christ, Marie! They’re not gloves, they’re Posting Enhancement Network Interface Skins!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Power Glove.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There was a guy who used to post with posting BOOTS if you can believe that.
Strapped on a VR headset and set up a giant rear end keyboard like that piano in the movie "Big".

I went to his P.o.P. (Place of Posting) once by invite to see it. Pretty incredible, but they're banned now and I signed an NDA about it other than to say that I've seen it.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Not many people seem to use Postec but my 0wnx0r gloves use real leather and the powerpost technology make posting super fast. Sometimes you get a bad build but their customer service is top-notch; they offered to replace my gloves after I received a probation because of posting-error using the phrase "bigger crimes" because of the proximity of a certain key. Other than that, they boast a 99.99% posting accuracy.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I have posting mitts honey, you rub them together and the static charge keeps them warmed up for hours. You don’t have to “plug them into a parallel port” or “daisy chain them to a scsi printer port” to get them powered up. Sure maybe I get “posting sparks” but you know what? They don’t hurt that bad. :crossarms:

loving LOL if your posting rig doesn't have a dedicated glove daughter board. My posting BIOS is already humming by the time the OS starts to load.

Just loving LMAO at the clowns that actually have an off the shelf OS handle their posts directly with a loving driver omg I can't even handle the thought.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

autism ZX spectrum posted:

loving LOL if your posting rig doesn't have a dedicated glove daughter board. My posting BIOS is already humming by the time the OS starts to load.

Just loving LMAO at the clowns that actually have an off the shelf OS handle their posts directly with a loving driver omg I can't even handle the thought.

Well if you like hand-scraping the grey slime out of your cpu every 250 posts you can use one of those Walmart usb rigs. I did hear about a guy who ports his posting slime to a 56k modem that calls his house phone and it just sort of accumulates under the phone. That’s cool for most people I guess but I have a sports illustrated football phone and its mint and I’m not sliming that poo poo up. :colbert:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

bradzilla posted:

explains why your posts are so short

I only post with the tip, dummy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Posting Is For Everyone
spring 2020

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol look at those loose fitting, padded fingers, no true number one poster would be caught dead n that trash.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Didn't know some people have a term for the thick layer of cum and cheeto dust their hands are permanently encrusted in but now that I know, I'll start using it!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cool rig. :dukedoge:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol look at those loose fitting, padded fingers, no true number one poster would be caught dead n that trash.
thats for when im posting in the middle of a freakin warzone buddy, currently im posting from an undisclosed location in syria, you better hope i dont call up a drat drone strike on ur posting rig

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Posting gloves for a true system operator.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

thats for when im posting in the middle of a freakin warzone buddy, currently im posting from an undisclosed location in syria, you better hope i dont call up a drat drone strike on ur posting rig

:thunk: you know you can extend your posting flange with a unicorn mane coupling? Most people don’t even bother, but sometimes that little bit of flange is the difference between a decent post and a sinking turd.

Lossy Compression
Sep 29, 2019

Hooked On A Feeling
You guys are still thinking small about gloves, and we're about to disrupt the posting gloves market in a big way. One pair of posting gloves for all your posting needs? How 2019! For Maximum Posting Effectiveness you need gloves optimized for each posting purpose. Snipes, burns, memes, PYF, effort posts — each will benefit from our patent-pending combination of material selection, fit, finish and our AWS-powered AI to take your posting to the next level.

Install the PstngGlvs app today for Android or iOS. Login with Facebook to join the PstngGlvs community and connect to your forums account. Got a sick burn to drop somewhere in GBS? Based on your location, season and mood, you'll see a map of nearby users with the GBS Burn gloves best suited to your climate and posting style.

Tap that icon and your gloves will arrive at your doorstep within 48 hours (24 for PstngGlvs Prime users, also unlocks access to bedazzled gloves). Just plug each glove into a USB port and you're ready to go! Our AI learns as you post, so each pair of gloves gets better over time. We just closed $100M in Series 2 and will IPO next year as PGLV. Climb aboard now and take your posting to the next level!

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Magnum condoms stretched to the elbow, filled with pudding to add onomatopoeia to each of my posts - glip, splosh, glob OP!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Putty posted:

I don't wear gloves OP.

No glove, no love :colbert:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

When I'm in the posting booth I don't know how many times I have to ask for more snark in my headphones

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lossy Compression posted:

You guys are still thinking small about gloves, and we're about to disrupt the posting gloves market in a big way. One pair of posting gloves for all your posting needs? How 2019! For Maximum Posting Effectiveness you need gloves optimized for each posting purpose. Snipes, burns, memes, PYF, effort posts — each will benefit from our patent-pending combination of material selection, fit, finish and our AWS-powered AI to take your posting to the next level.

Install the PstngGlvs app today for Android or iOS. Login with Facebook to join the PstngGlvs community and connect to your forums account. Got a sick burn to drop somewhere in GBS? Based on your location, season and mood, you'll see a map of nearby users with the GBS Burn gloves best suited to your climate and posting style.

Tap that icon and your gloves will arrive at your doorstep within 48 hours (24 for PstngGlvs Prime users, also unlocks access to bedazzled gloves). Just plug each glove into a USB port and you're ready to go! Our AI learns as you post, so each pair of gloves gets better over time. We just closed $100M in Series 2 and will IPO next year as PGLV. Climb aboard now and take your posting to the next level!

yo this is just a straight rip off of GLUV, we'll see you in court.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I only wear my posting pants, but theyre invisble to dumb people.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I rawdog my posts and I never pull out.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

remember when you were a kid and you put elmers glue on your hands and let it dry and then slowly peeled it off?

that but cum

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

its really more like a posting condom OP

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
They're Bullet ant gloves. I'm always typing through blinding pain.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Welcome to the Big League, boys.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lossy Compression posted:

I’m in. Bro, I got like 3 million bucks in VC, maybe another mill from my partner. Check this out, how about Post Malone doing your advertising for a few spots? Yeah sounds good right bro? I know a guy who can get him in on this. Text me your deets, we’ll do lunch.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

1redflag posted:

Welcome to the Big League, boys.

how many naugas died for those abominations? lmao what a noob.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

When I'm in the posting booth I don't know how many times I have to ask for more snark in my headphones

Ugh I hate too much snark, it sounds like an angry man chewing peanuts. I’d rather thong up or strap myself into a vibration compensating futon. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

how many naugas died for those abominations? lmao what a noob.

The only skinnin’ I do is the mindflaying that follow in a wake behind my posts, brother