Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

He's basically the John Wick of negotiating. They just haven't really showed him off quite yet. He's gonna make deals left and right on that plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

If that happens, expect cheesy one-liners

*knocks a dude out*
"Negotiation's over." :smug:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ugh yeah episode 3 is blahhh

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Hughmoris posted:

For those who have seen season 1 of Foundation, how much explicit content is in there? Is it something that could be good for family young and old to watch together, or it is more in the vain of Spartacus where everyone is banging?

Boris Galerkin posted:

IIRC there’s a really hot scene involving 2 basically naked men “helping each other out” if you know what I mean

honestly Hughmoris, this would cause more issues with the old people than the young

Escobarbarian posted:

It would be a great way to send your young family members to sleep. And the rest of them

agreed

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I think this whole plot concept would work better as a movie if anything

looks like only 2 episodes left

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol the ending to hijack. such rear end

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

It's called buying the dip. You buy while it's at a sharp decline assuming it's only temporary and that it will eventually bounce back, like what would most likely happen here.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Ungratek posted:

Is this where we talk about Monarch

yea

it's watchable so far

Also gotta mention the John Goodman cameo outta nowhere

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I was watching Slow Horses while looking after a nephew and he asked me why everyone was calling Diana their Mom. I explained the British pronunciation of Ma'am while holding in any giggling. It's understandable why he would interpret it that way.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

From some interview posted:

William Catlett and Peter Harness both have discussed the potential for Constellation season 2. Catlett expressed excitement about exploring his character further and shared ideas for the plot. Harness hinted at a potential endpoint for the series and expressed readiness to continue if given the opportunity.

yeah they probably don't even have a rough draft of season 2 made. That ending reminded me of those typical "The End ... or is it???" scenes in bad movies that never get funding for sequels

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Dark Matter: man, does it feel like this story has been done a million times before. I've never read the source material and I'm writing this as I watch episode 1. This statement may change

e: at least (ep 2 spoiler) he figured out what's going on by episode 2. It would've been a slog if it went longer

also Jennifer Connelly lookin smokin hot, nothing new there

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 17:49 on May 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

If that ending actually had intent of continuing with a second season, then they should've trimmed down season 1's story and got whatever nonsense season 2 would be into the end of season 1. I have a hard time believing that there was a season 2 actually planned out