Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
one day I'll cook a nice meal when we can sit in our own little base :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

thetruegentleman posted:

"I'm not a robot?" Dr. Boom is gonna be real happy about that poll, I bet.

He's clearly a skeleton not a robot.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Digging this motley crew in the open desert dunes, even if it means my guy gets a little beaten up, he knows he looks cool.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Heya, sorry for the delay and all. Work/Life balance caught up with me and I seriously underestimated the effort for making the updates. I still have a lot of ideas I want to do in the LP but time isn't exactly on my side at the moment. I dont want to close this just yet but things definitely need to calm down again for me to have time for Kenshi.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Take your time, there's no obligation.