Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This game has been on my wishlist for ages, I'm not even sure what it's all about, just now it's up my alley and seems weird as hell.

Toss me in as one of them bug boys. My life for the swarm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

Added everyone so far to a list! I will try to change the wandering recruits mod so the skeletons in it aren't only the "default" 3 eye lenses skeleton race, so we can have a bit of variety among our mechanized menagerie! We also need a Faction Name so if you have any clever ideas let me know. I also wanted to ask if anyone who is unfamiliar with the game needs specific explanations of the hud/ gameplay or should I just gradually explain things in further updates? The next one should be ready for the weekend for sure.

I am unfamiliar with the UI, however, I think you should just go into it as it becomes relevant. I know my eyes would glaze over any lovingly crafted run-down you wrote up, just like I do with the tutorials they probably run you through first time playing.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

quote:

Good news: The Precision fire stat negates this. The higher it goes the higher the chance becomes that the shooters projectiles magically ignore friendly bodies and pass just right through. It only goes up by causing friendly fire though, so it's generally a good idea to give someone a weak crossbow first.

This is awesome. Kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy 2 where one of your stats could only be improved by running away from fights.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is it wrong I'm a little offended they never tried stealing my unconscious body? What a bunch of freaks! I'm just glad there are guards around to kill these fog jerks.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Digging this motley crew in the open desert dunes, even if it means my guy gets a little beaten up, he knows he looks cool.