Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I enjoy the detailed breakdowns; I’ve just recently bought the game myself, so they’re really helping me learn how to play past the information in the tutorial.

If you have enough room for another goon party member, I’d like to request:
A Female human Greenlander, with the name Catalina or any variation in nickname for that, like Cat, or Catskin, whatever sounds good. Like any good weeb, she should use the katana but not be good at it. Her goal in life should be to try all the drinks and drugs she can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Dakona posted:

Managing to survive all the running about in hostile territory is honestly impressive. All my runs into the Fog have ended up with at least one person getting something smashed up or lopped off.

That is the absolute truth. I’ve gotten attached to the characters in this LP, I’m glad they all made it.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

Just wanted to let everyone know that work/life balance has been a bit off lately due to Christmas season, I'll try to work on the update this weekend but it might take till next week, just as a heads up. :)

Sure! Take all the time you need, Christmas is really busy. Until then, I can't wait! :neckbeard:

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I love this game so much. Every time there's a graphical glitch or some oversight in how systems work as opposed to real world logic, it just makes it better.

artichoke posted:

*pumps fist in the air*

Yes!!

:neckbeard:

Catalina
May 20, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

Our main goal (taking out all main factions)

Yessssss :getin:

I would love to do voting! Audience-participation Let's Plays are my favorite, especially when they end up in crazy mismatched messes.