Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ground floor, sign me up as any non-human please; skeleton > shek > hiver :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like to request that a certain skeleton, who outwardly appears to be a hiver, be recruited as soon as possible and allowed to follow his dreams.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FrickenMoron posted:

These dialogues happen randomly and depending on the zones you're in and the personality of your partymembers. They own and I love them a lot. I'm not sure if I should somehow mark these so it's easy to understand which conversations are in the "base" game and which ones I've added for flavor?

What others have done with this sort of thing is use italics for one or the other; e.g., use plaintext for stuff in the base game and italics for player commentary or inserted dialog.