Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

when the cops arrived i was supine on the ground, damp, soggy, but enligthened

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Self-afflicted swamp n0otz

nut

when there is nothing left to piss on...

Goons Are Gifts

Tag yourselves, gentlemen.

death sext

I'm the carefully styled "just rolled out of bed" pubes

nut

dick loving owns at Gorillas on MS-DOS

google THIS

"Why is this place called Piss-on-balls Fountain?"

(stereotypical wise old Indian chief smiles mysteriously)

Korean Boomhauer

google THIS posted:

"Why is this place called Piss-on-balls Fountain?"

(stereotypical wise old Indian chief smiles mysteriously)

Korean Boomhauer
we can’t afford to see piss-on-balls fountain this year so we’re going to see dense-poop-splashback geyser instead

google THIS

Me and dozens of other tourists trying to do the Leaning Tower forced perspective photo trick but instead pretending to grope the fountain or catch the piss in their mouths.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm the air conditioning unit my favorite thing is when the water pressure gets real high and it splashes all over me

sig by owlhawk911

nut

*glues decorative rocks around my crotch to clearly delineate the splash zone*

death sext

this is ROGERS piss-on-balls fountain only ROGER may splash in its waters

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm the fake security company sign

google THIS

I'm the house number sign proudly driving home the fact that this is a front yard exhibit.

nut

i'm the big weiner peeing on the balls

death sext

can you imagibne getting to sit on that porch watching this ween piss on its own balls

realtor: legally we must inform you that the piss is ON the balls

nut

somedays i feel like the ween, somedays i feel ike the ball

google THIS

nut posted:

somedays i feel like the ween, somedays i feel ike the ball

#relatable

google THIS

Sometimes you pee on the balls. Sometimes, well, the balls...err, sometimes you're the balls and the balls are...you know what I mean.

Trying

peeing right back into the balls, perpetual motion, unlimited power

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
a wet sack for all

----------------

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Sometimes you pee on the balls. Sometimes, well, the balls...err, sometimes you're the balls and the balls are...you know what I mean.

lol you always make me laugh friend, thanks!

Twenty Four

I'm that drop of liquid, no that one... no no no you see it? It's that one! Hell, Just take my word for it I give up!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If it breaks down you fix it with a ball pee hammer

nut

me: *points to trough that forms between my legs when i put my thighs together* turns out the great clockmaker in the sky also was into watersports

Richard Dawkin woken up in his bed: how did u get in here?

Escape From Noise

Sitting on my porch swing on a cool summer evening. As I gaze upon the glory of the piss-on-balls fountain a single tear of joy trickles down my cheek. Taking a tender pull of my mint julep I sigh. It was all worth it.

Finger Prince

This is like the Statue of David for the anti-circumcision male.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

This is like the Statue of David for the anti-circumcision male.

https://youtu.be/n58q7J2eTa8

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If it breaks down you fix it with a ball pee hammer

nut

grows up fearing the giant that papa must've buried face up underneath the front yard

Manifisto

I'm the off-camera beer intake valve that must be constantly supplied to keep the stream vital

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Homeowner wondering why people keep taking pictures of his elephant with a goiter fountain.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*woman who has never seen a dick nor has any idea how they work trying to impress her friends* "yeah I made this fountain to look like one of the many dicks i've seen and touched during my frequent sexual encounters."

nut

i heard on a podcast that ball erosion is no joke, but luckily there's blue chew

alnilam

Lamao

Korean Boomhauer
nord vpn made my ip longer and it no longer full blast pisses on the balls but just grazes them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Luvcow posted:

*woman who has never seen a dick nor has any idea how they work trying to impress her friends* "yeah I made this fountain to look like one of the many dicks i've seen and touched during my frequent sexual encounters."

Blind man who has no clue what his own dick looks like creates a sculpture that will move you to tears

----------------