Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Did that guy really get it shut down by saying the money was being spent on gambling

Plopping a large pizza in front of a goon is always a gamble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Friend posted:

I threw in a little bit to go along with my donations to the Lowtax Spine patreon, but I wouldn't mind a bit more context because I've never heard of the goonfund before. Has this been a thing on the forum for awhile?

iirc like at least 2 years or so, plinkey mostly post in the trump thread tho.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
All inquiries must be made in three emojis or less

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goon fund can now afford 11 apple pies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Plinkey posted:

,eat meaT meAT Maetttttttt MEEERRRRTRWWWW

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

Surely your $1214 monthly patreon is not all going to charity food purchase. That is an obscene amount of food to purchase monthly. But if so I will take some free food, thank you Goon sir.

That's only 24 apple pies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
If only you had set this up as a business sooner, goons could have been fed by the fed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Buying goons goldbelly with my 2 million dollar forgivable sba loan... That's the dream baby

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
16 bit who scammed you big league in the past tell us, there's too much animus. give us the story.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Azathoth posted:

He decided to go into the other fund's thread and poo poo it up. He then came into this thread and tried to use my post over there to evade answering a question here. I haven't seen anything but a promise that in a couple weeks he will do something, which is outweighed by his actions specifically today.

lets face it when plinkey start getting trashed you let the feelings foster, its a flamewar now bucko. seeing respective goons showing concern about something that was present for 4 years but they didn't know about is pretty funny. like I get all the separate sides, but really funny seeing people be like "look plinkster, this aint a personal attack but" in the plinkey is a degenerate gambler thread lol. Honestly, you should just not have this or the other thread for discussion and have some royal rumble thread.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Azathoth posted:

Here is what I know. Plinkey is acting exactly like someone guilty of skimming funds would act.

hes also acting like like somebody who came home from some weekend event and has a bunch of dumb questions from goons he doesn't care about. like if I was running this op the same way and actually paying the taxes (i.e. my money), I wouldn't give a drat either. or hes a big scammer.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

can you state one single reason why it is actually beneficial to the fund not to release any numbers?

cause goons to go insane/get tude banned.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they're not wrong c-spam can't react normally but you're also insane if you think rushing relentlessly in the charity thread looks normal. all in all some very bored people. jeffrey is pulling aggro from the goon rush. hes in cspams corner. he blasted tudes rear end on our orders

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Comparing the pyf sagas thread to helldump or ED is fuckin deranged. Like, willfully ignoring reality to make poo poo up to justify getting mad at people. It's fuckin sad.

basically as deranged as c-spam posters. just in a different presentation

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i could draw that comic easy. give me 14k asap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mad goonsirs… hes probed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

We'll see if the comitteee to form a comittee to to do means testing will do anything.

(politically astute american) i trust the constitution

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
plinkey at the slots doing a land acknowledgement with every pull

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

studio mujahideen posted:

lol at a guy coming in with a genuine emergency need for money in the next 30 minutes and instead of linking him to the good, functional goon fund you post this

the totally forthright anti-social freak post to score points or w/e in the "save me im dying" thread is the best part about the dumb drama

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

the best part is all the people EXCEPT the one guy who can prove its all above board insisting it is, imo

i can understand the plinkster because if I was him i'd do the same thing. it makes sense both ways: either hes getting paid and he doesn't want to reveal it or hes not getting paid and you want him to work for free or even at a loss if he shells out from his own pocket even once lol.

this is plinkey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us18YjXmLhQ

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
amazon fresh delivery guy: did you order the code red?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

wasn't he always supposed to be working for free or at a loss

him working for free of his own choice/motivation vs him working for free out of your demand. inevitable that it will chafe

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the comic guy is hella pissed that plinkey is making mad money at the craps table

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fsmhunk posted:

You're lucky not to be banned, I wouldn't be so aggro if I were you.

lmfao what a dweeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
those donations totaling 2k+ where all me and my alts and i bought 4 louis vuitton t-shirts