Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sent an email. Car accidents are no fuckin joke.

Y'all do good work in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RandomBlue posted:

the QCS brigade

Salt Fish posted:

victory lapping QCS posters

Why do people insist on believing poo poo like this is real

Something Awful is one forum with lots of posters. Most people who post in cspam also post in other parts of something awful. There is no "brigade". QCS is where people go to air their concerns. Lots of those people also post in cspam. Stop being fuckin weirdos.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Shiroc posted:

I'm done but pentyne, if you actually, genuinely care, you need to realize your presence here is going to be interpreted as hostile and you are the one of the worst options to try to convince plinkey to open things up more. Your time is going to be far better spent helping the new one.

If genuine concerns and criticism are taken as hostile then that is a problem with the people being criticized, not the ones giving the criticism.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

This is the first post you've ever made in cspam...

Learn to use search better lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

It’s all PYF’s doing anyway

Forums are not sentient and do not have agency.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Shiroc posted:

"Hi I'm the mascot of 'The Thread That Mocked You And Caused You Problems,' why are you not receptive to me demanding answers?"

Like goddamn, do you not get how people work and sometimes a person is not a good choice to deescalate a situation no matter their intent?

Every single thing in this post is wrong btw

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

Oh by the way for people who actually post in cspam the rules against forum invasion are so strict that you get probated for quoting a post from D&D. You don't even have to post there, just it's against the rules to even quote a post from another subforum.

Forum invasions are not real. Please seek help.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RandomBlue posted:

loving textbook concern trolling

we even got the "I'm just asking questions" post

You're not very bright are you

Buck Wildman posted:

this is so bread and roses it hurts lmfao

An embarrassing display of pretend leftists calling everyone they don't like libs? Yeah we kinda knew that already.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Laughing my rear end off every time a liberal calls someone else liberal as a pejorative itt.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Crazypoops posted:

gently caress off

You are one of the most deranged and delusional people currently posting on these forums so perhaps it is you instead who should gently caress off.

And no before you get in a tizzy about it I'm not a CIA operative sorry.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

GOD IS BED posted:

exactly what a cia op would say

:hmmyes:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

enforce the rules on brigading or else let us invade their thread back

This is the dumb poo poo I am talking about

There is no "their thread". This is a forum. We all post in it. Lots of people post all over the place. There are no gated communities here. Just post. Tons of people post in both various cspam threads and the pyf sagas thread and qcs threads and so on

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Funny how it wasn't an issue until some people decided to harass him and the mods and admins decided it was cool

You are not a C-SPAMmer and only post here to troll this thread

Correcting your dipshit takes isn't "trolling", I am responding to posts made about other threads I post in.

Attaching your identity to a SA subforum seems like odd behavior btw.

Also for what it's worth I have both donated to and received money from this fund in the past. Other people brought up concerns which I agree with but I did not have any issues with it at all until the insane backlash against reasonable criticism and repeated doubling down and insisting everyone making that criticism was a liberal nazi CIA guy.

Fajita Queen has issued a correction as of 22:10 on Oct 22, 2022

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

there are people who post in the forum regularly and people who literally never post here except to stir poo poo. pointing out the distinction is not odd it just makes you uncomfortable because it recognizes you are merely here to mock people for your own amusement and will leave as soon as that becomes boring for you

I don't post in cspam threads because they are not germane to my interests (I prefer actual political activism to pretend internet slacktivism and yelling about my political enemies in an echo chamber) but this thread had posts about threads I do post in so I started posting in it.

Mocking people who make dumb posts is the single greatest Something Awful tradition. People do it in cspam all the time, in fact. So I'm not really sure what the problem here is other than your inability to accept that you've made dumb and wrong posts and to stop doing that and make better posts instead.

Also wrt the insane accusations that people want poor people to starve or whatever, if Plinkey does what has been requested and improves this fund, or the other fund successfully takes off, more people will be helped. Either or both of those outcomes will be a net positive for the forums.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Comparing the pyf sagas thread to helldump or ED is fuckin deranged. Like, willfully ignoring reality to make poo poo up to justify getting mad at people. It's fuckin sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lmao