Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Disability is ridiculous. It took my roommate 4 years, and 3 lawyers, COVID dropping in 2020 added an entire year to the process. Biggest piece of advice I can give you is get the lawyer with the biggest ad in the phone book, or buying all the commercial time during the local news, they have that much money for a reason.

Good luck!

This guy is going to be pissed when he finds out the fund is saving pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crazypoops posted:

Every now and then libs gotta come in and break the back of cspam. Usually when poo poo is going down and based on what it is. It's no consequence that the goon fund is suddenly under more scrutiny then a central bank right when the lower income bracket is being priced out of literally food and loving water.

Everyone is going to say this is crazy, but I actually am being paid to disrupt this thread.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It's true. I regged ten years ago, my overlords having seen this thread in the Palantir.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

I've been constructing a cross for tomorrow

e: to put myself on

drat, hard to imagine not trusting this guy.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

your username is incredibly accurate

Where exactly was the 'fun' in this scenario?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:eek:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

please gently caress off from this thread forever

i don't know why people in this thread would do that, most of whom i've never actually talked to or really interacted with directly? do you have any idea? any, at all? because it helped them?

all emails were posted with permission

Don't you think it's kind of lovely to ask anything of them considering the dynamic in play? You control if they get a potentially very important sum of money, what if they feel refusing you is not an option? Just kind of a gross thing to do even if they were all 100% fine with it IMHO.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

Yup, every single thing Plinkey has done has been lovely and gross. Trying to help out people? The shittiest and grossest thing one can do. Did you all know he's gambled? Like wagered money? IN AMERICA?!?!?!?!

Gross poo poo, imo. But not as gross as trying to wring drama out of a charity thread.

That doesn't even remotely adress anything I said. But I'll bite, I don't agree that trying to 'wring drama' out of this thread is as concerning as the potential explotation of very vulnerable people. The framing that people don't actually care about this and are just trying to start trouble isn't reflective of reality, where the only reason people care at all is the idea of someone in desperate need being at the mercy of someone who, at best, hasn't always displayed the best judgement and is extremely hostile to even the mildest inquiry or criticism is rather distressing.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

Many many concerns you have, yes. Much concerning.

thanks, ait

Are you 12?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

The criticism of the goonfund has included disbelief that the money is actually going to people. No evidence of money sent is proof of Plinkey being a lovely person. Evidence of money sent is also proof of Plinkey being a lovely person. There's a new fund thread you can go post in if you don't like Plinkey.

This is a complete copy paste job and doesn't engage with my post at all. You could have posted this in response to any critical post in this thread and it would be just as (or just as not) relevant.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

There was a total of one person who fell through the cracks that plinky apologized too. You are acting like people aren’t getting aid and that’s not the case. If you don’t like how transparent plinky is then just gently caress off to the other thread.

Please quote where I said people weren't getting any money. Indeed, the premise of my post at Plinkey would REQUIRE him to at least give the posters in question money that one time, and potentially in the future. Either you didn't read my post and just assumed everyone has the exact same criticisms, or you're just creating an argument you'd rather have than trying to adress what I said in this reality.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

You're not owed a reply. If people are telling you to gently caress off or that you're not getting it because you're arguing people are getting tricked when this is all stuff we were told explicitly would be the case before giving a penny you need to look inward for answers as to why you're not getting engagement or people are talking to you like you're a newborn baby. Stop wasting your time. Contribute to the new project if your concerns are genuine or find drama elsewhere if you're just bored.

My posts did not say people were being tricked, just that Plinkey had displayed poor judgement, and he should have more tact considering what this thread is and what he does in it. Of course anyone is free to just ignore me, but I wasn't asking for a response, merely that if people WERE going to respond to me, they at least actually respond to what I said. Nothing I said in these exchanges was even remotely over the line.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I never said anything you said was over any line, and your opinion on how he should comport himself in his own thread he's been running for years is noted. I've pulled up notepad and written it down. Are you good now? This isn't a general chat thread, trying to keep something nobody is engaging with going isn't going to make anybody happy.

No I'm not good, and I won't be until people in desperate need of finacial aid aren't at the mercy of a loving maniac and the gang of defiantly ignorant morons that populate this thread. For how outraged you all acted when people asked for even slight imrpovements, it sure does seem like you don't actually care at all. I'm sorry if as someone who has actually been in situations like this it pisses me off, but I said my peace and I'll leave you to it. I really hope I'm wrong about all of this.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Post in the Trump thread, apparently he's active there

Lmfao

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad about the new fund. Anyone looking for help, that thread is the place to go. Should probably gas this one to avoid any confusion, since these request are often time sensitive and the new thread seems far more responsive at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

You can eat the poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat and then stop posting :frogout:

You're lucky not to be banned, I wouldn't be so aggro if I were you.