Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

kicking in :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

oxsnard posted:

i don't post in CSPAM, but since I know there are people struggling here, I thought I'd throw out an offer to help find jobs. I have decent contacts in various places throughout the country doing (mostly) blue collar work. Some is Union, but there are some jobs with an ESOP that treats their employees really well. I'm also pretty good at resume editing and gaming the indeed.com job searches. I figured I'd throw an offer out there to help. I'm also aware of a decent track to get good union employment (most ppl make $70-100k after a few years) in Louisiana and Texas, if you're not morally opposed to working in chemical manufacturing.

PM me or post your email address if you wanna chat

I can also go over resumes, sounds like oxsnard might be better at it than me, but im white collar and can help with wording and interview prep, the more eyes on these things the better.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

please please keep using this, its one of my fav things i donate to

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

i don't care if someone get my money and did not "deserve" it cause plenty more will indeed "deserve" it.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Glad to hear everyone is using it, please keep doing so, it warms my cold dead heart that im contributing to helping people in such a simple way

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Hexenritter posted:

Thanks for the links you guys, I'll definitely be checking these out. Plinkey actually mentioned that second site when he emailed me too. I'll just need to grab a copy of the eye exam results I got done month before last (I asked at the time but apparently they forgot).

Also, thank you Plinkey. You are a wonderful person, and when my situation is more stable I'll pay it forward by contributing here.

take your time man, we donate to help people, paying it forward can come later

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

ArfJason posted:

i need tp for my bunghole...

Send plinkey an email and we can help u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Ronwayne posted:

Thanks to Plinkey and all the goons that donated! The low but not quite zero cost dental clinic can now fix my teeth. Going from :unsmith: to :sun:

man i just had months long struggle with tooth issues. they are absolutely miserable and something as simple as a cracked tooth made a chunk of my summer miserable, I'm lucky enough to have insurance that covered it, that's why i donate to this.