Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:cheers: :chef: :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RNG posted:

goonicef

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

Lol at a liberal barging into the thread and demanding means testing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sans-pulatte

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

optometry no, but for the last decade i've used 39dollarglasses.com and it's been a godsend. the last time they emailed out a coupon was march so the next one should be hitting my inbox any day now.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

50s girl groupon posted:

Tell them to prove she voluntarily quit.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zvahl posted:

sorted by 1979 too quickly and accidentally sorted by price highest to low and bought the rare jade cocaine refrigerator please advise

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

did anyone else just get a dm from synthetic dreams

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lamb posted:

Well said, and echoing what you've said. I'm fortunate enough to work in an industry that is actually doing better thanks to COVID, so by taking advantage of this you are assuaging my guilt.

mortician seems like a stable career

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Plinkey posted:

welp, this is happening

what did lawyer say, were they a lil perplexed

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

+1 for brother. I've had three at my job and they're reliable and a breeze to set up

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

any way to set up a bank account and use zelle? that's zero fee but only uses accounts and not cards

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheParadigm posted:

I'm sorry dude. Best of luck getting help. However, I was messing around on imgur the other day and came across something that might be relevant - I don't know your situation - but it pertains to hospitals and charity care. Here's the gallery and the twitter

https://imgur.com/gallery/3TYluGI
https://twitter.com/DareBear1226/status/1350511629977452547

gently caress me, maybe I should go get all those things I ignored a decade ago checked out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the patreon is almost at the yearly median US salary, good job you rich IT fucks. give more

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Plinkey posted:

you are the only one complaining about it for 3 years?

post fridge

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The potential worst case scenario is about $39k in tax liability for 3 years of unreported income and even the best case scenario is still a few weeks of annoying letters and phone calls to sort it out after the flagging of discrepancies in your 2022 filing.

is there no fine + interest? i may be in a similar situation from last year but with only about 1% of that total amount lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fortaleza posted:

The Plinksterrrr, not makin' copieeessss
lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that PYF has a specific 'crowd' is bizarre. reddit-rear end forum

it doesn't even have a strong enough theme for me to want to browse threads

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

thank you. not caring about what the money is ised for is such a weird attitude to have. being outright proud that it might be used for something else…man thats like the complete opposite of why you should give to charity

giving to red cross is just a jobs program for starry-eyed liberals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005