Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Today only you can post in this thread! Limited time offer! Post here today, because you won’t be able to tomorrow! Try this exciting new exclusive posting experience!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

came for this limited time threat experience because I wanted to be scared. Turns out it is something about sewing? 2/10

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Wow I signed up for these hoping for some really deep discounts on postage, turns out is just a weird purple webpage that does nothing???? I did like the color scheme though. 6/10 would recommended if you are looking for a blue and purple website.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I posted in this thread and I can already feel myself getting horny. This little blue thread has worked and my marriage is save.d

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

nut

Hi Fellow Internet! Maybe You Are Like Me And Suffer From Internet Bads. Lucky Me. I Found A Solution! By Using The FREE Internet Browser Extension Honey, You Too Can Post In This Thread. Simply Mail Me Four (4) Box Tops From Your Harry's Razor ButtWipe Kits And/Or QUIP Elite ToothBrush Maximus BrushHead BiMonthly Supplies And You Too Can Make ONE Post! Act Now And Earn 59.99/MINUTE By Acting Now Easy Money Easy Life Why Won't Deborah Return My Texts bit . ly . ag . uf/123123123123_699999

death sext

Oops!
This post requires a
BYOB GOLD ACCOUNT™

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hello byob hot singles looking to chat in your area now!

El Spider

death sext posted:

Oops!
This post requires a
BYOB GOLD ACCOUNT™

Oops!
This post requires a
BYOB GOLD ACCOUNT™

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hi big byob man! my name uta and i look for big big penis! i see you look for hot wife an i am ready for you slug boy! boom boom titties 4 u! just need $ for aeroplane ticket!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank God for this thread!

We've been trying to reach you about your extended auto warranty, and if you don't have or have never had, and will never ever HAVE a car, it's ok because I'm sure we can all work something out!

Goons Are Gifts

Disclaimer: I posted here during the limited posting experience, read the rest of my review accordingly.

nut

El Spider posted:

Oops!
This post requires a
BYOB GOLD ACCOUNT™

ha haha nice worth the subscription imo

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i;m post

thanks Manifisto!

Jolo

nut posted:

ha haha nice worth the subscription imo

fackin buorgeosie, i cant even afford a dictionarie to know how to spell that correctly dammit

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

death sext

Thanks! Your request has been received! Just a few more steps to publishing your post on the Internet!

Complete this CAPTCHA! Click on all the letters that ARE NOT in your mother's maiden name!

Great! Almost there!

To prove you're not a bot, think about a beloved childhood pet. Type that pet's name in the secure field below. Click COMPLETE when you're ready to submit.

Great! You will receive a letter containing your posting passcode in the next 10-14 business days! Have fun!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

slug boy

how . . . how does uta know . . .

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

:synpa: :synpa: :69snypa: :synpa:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Make big money posting from home!
No experience required.
Everything you need to start posting is provided.
https://www.postin4dollars.com

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Enter promo code "suseptable" at checkout for an additional month FREE*

*penis penis penis penis

google THIS

ERROR: Your post contains a virus!

You must take action immediatelty, click [url="https://effupyourcomputer.com"]here[/url for a free scan!

Jolo

PR0STATE TRICK

Y0UR PR0STATE IS THE SIZE 0F A LEM0N

Y0UR PR0STATE IS THE SIZE 0F A LEM0N

*my spam folder is often a goldmine*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO GET STARTED

Hello! You will probably be surprised by the message.
I just begin acquainted with the Internet. seems I open ed the gate that was not known to me earlier.
For me, this new and it seems to me that I already plenty adult for this!
I start to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is around !

I mean same, honestly. Think I’m gonna marry this spam

Manifisto

Hello! This is MicroSoft contacting you about you computer. We Like the way you internet, spreadsheet, word processing and sports. We would like to offer you a Position as MicroSoft ceo for a salary of ten million dollars US, effective immediately. Please? We could really use the help here, to be honest we're not doing so hot.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hey baby whats up? are you seriously posting tane all by yourself?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This is windows refund department. The warranty has run out on your student loans...

Finger Prince

Hello, yes, I'd like to take advantage of the limited one day posting experience from yesterday? Is it still valid?

nut

Finger Prince posted:

Hello, yes, I'd like to take advantage of the limited one day posting experience from yesterday? Is it still valid?

...o-oh...umm...*inhales through closed teeth* about that

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

Hello thank you, and, Congratulation! Limited one time posting experience has been extended for select customer! Please enter bank account number for continuing this exclusive deal experience!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Hello thank you, and, Congratulation! Limited one time posting experience has been extended for select customer! Please enter bank account number for continuing this exclusive deal experience!

Will a credit card number do?
4558 0081 3569 6669, expiry 04/20

Pissed Ape Sexist

Hey, wtf, everybody should post in here right now1. I've been posting and having sex here since 1986. My life is great.

(1)DETAILS OF OFFER: Offer expires 11/9/2019. You must set your appointment to post by 11/9/2019 and post by 11/9/2019. Not valid with other accounts or prior posts. Post one (1) message or image, get one (1) message or image 40% off, and 24 months $0 money down, $0 monthly payments, $0 interest when you post four (4) or more messages or images between 10/27/2019 and 12/7/2019. 40% off messages and images are less than or equal to lowest cost message or image in the project. Additional $100 off each message or image, no minimum purchase required, taken after initial discount(s), when you set your appointment by 12/2/2019 and purchase by 12/7/2019. Subject to credit approval. Interest is billed during the promotional period, but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period. Financing for SomethingAwful, LLC(r) consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or familial status. Savings comparison based on purchase of a single average thread at list price. Available at participating locations and offer applies throughout the service area. See your local SomethingAwful representative for details. License number available upon request. Some SomethingAwful locations are independently owned and operated. “Kill yrself” is a registered trademark of the SomethingAwful. "SomethingAwful" and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of SomethingAwful LLC. (c) 2019 SomethingAwful Corporation. All rights reserved.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!