Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Is it too late to sign up for this? I’ll fire off an email after I get off work if I’m still under the wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Pixelante posted:

Lots of time. I'll update a closing date in a bit.

Sending my email in a few moments in the hopes I didn’t miss the cutoff.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Pixelante posted:

I haven't even picked a cut-off yet.

Which I’m glad for since I only just now sent the email! Dear Santa post forthcoming after I get at least a somewhat accurate accounting of my ink collection this evening.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Just confirming I received a lovely box some time ago from a Canadian goon including stationary, postcards, a pen, and chocolates. Many thanks! I will try to put up a picture if I get a chance (minus the chocos, those are long since devoured).

Also I am very late sending my Santee’s gift, but it’s boxed and will be dropped off for shipping soon. (My only excuse is a ridiculously busy past two months of 70 hour weeks....Hope the contents are worth the wait.)