Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

In general are there a good amount of euros in the FP secret santas? Wouldn't want to be super inconvenient if I sign up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Alright I signed up :v:

Dear Santa,

I love bright and interesting ink colors. I usually use my pens for notes during class so I don't have any need to use professional colors, although I do like grey a lot. One thing Id also like to try is more paper, especially if they're good for showing off sheen or sparkliness! I mostly use pilot metros and parallels, so if you want to give me more pens I'd be happy to try them out too. Basically, I'm happy with anything pen related :v: NSFW packaging is aok

Inks I own:
Iroshizuku: The entire anniversary collection, shin-kai,syo-ro, shin-ryoku, momiji, fuyugaki
Diamine: arctic blue, amaranth

Oh also, I'll be travelling from 19th of December to 12th of January, so it would be better for the package to arrive late in January than on time since it will be returned if we don't pick it up in two weeks. I totally forgot about that so no worries if it disqualifies me :doh:

Xun fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 28, 2019

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

My Santees items have been bought and I will receive them tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be shipping them sometime next week! Sorry for the delay :negative:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I picked up my secret santa package today! :woop:

Inside of it I got

Glow in the dark dolphins!

Some super cute pens! I haven't tried writing with them yet but I will soon.

A really neat art notebook and a childs animal notebook with a spaceship on it :iiam:

Candy!! These are super tasty and red is my favorite. Gona have to get some more someday

A pen holder! This is actually really useful for me, I got ink all over my bag when a pen came uncapped rip

Thank you so much, these are awesome!

In other news my SS gift should hopefully be shipping out tomorrow :toot: