Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

i have been playing pokemon for 29!! years and every single gen ive played with my favorite pokemon but i just found out those cheap bastards at nintendo ruined the fidelity of my serious game, how can i enjoy thius series without the fan favorite pokemon cubone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

how am i even supposed to play this game ive been enjoying for three decades without my fan favorite all time fav pokemon a team of 6 weedles?? how could you even enjoy a game w/o something like thatm, cant even imagine

bird.

they failed to include ekan s in this game ive been playing for more than a quarter century and ekans is my favorite pokemon because he name is snake backwards its unthinkable

Korean Boomhauer

nut

*me walking back into electronic boutique with heavy bags under my eyes and disheveled hair approaching the cashier* where did u put weedle

Goons Are Gifts

:okpos:

nut

*me holding up the nerd at bestbuy by the colour of his polo* where the frick is Ash's mom I used to spend hours, hours, never leaving Pallet Town just living a normal boy's life checking in on my supportive mom

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pokémon came out the year I married my first wife and I've always been too old for Pokémon and I really feel that I'm missing out. Not enough to play Pokémon, though.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

It's a monster breeding game with a distinct lack of breeding. I mean you can breed them but theres no combos for ultra power tou just catch the strong ones.

It is popular because there's lots of moves and it's super easy to beat the story with any random pokemon.

You combine the massive cast of monsters with the wide variety of moves and kind of hidden mechanics like EV and IV that really let you get that last few percent of power out of the pokemon. The competitive community is easy to learn and get into. But without learning the basics you will not stand a chance. It's a children's game with a surprising amount of unrequited depth that let's you take it serious.

I still think Dragon Warrior Monsters did it better. With a lack of new DWM game, Siralim 3 kind of fills in as a hardcore monster breeding game if you want to go with something more aimed at adults with a billion mechanics. I still think pokemon has a much better balance for multiplayer though, and that is what is important balance.

Heather Papps

hello friend

pokemon are my real friends MOM

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

me into the mirror: haha my hair looks like a real tangela

the empty house:

pixaal

How can you not love Joltik?

Just look at this cute little electric tick. At only 0.1 m it evolves into a spider with only 4 legs for some reason.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

*imagines opening all of my mail with the assistance of a scyther's talon*

Heather Papps

hello friend

i wouldn't even need to pay for car insurance if i only had a charizard, a true fire flying dual type

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*me exhaustedly pushing a truck near the docks*

c'mon mannn, where's my bud squirtle and also that one that is just a bunch of batteries glued together, c'mon game are they under this truck? what the hell, where's tacosupremon the taco pokemon with sour cream? is this truly my digidestiny?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

nut

*imagines a tangela but covered in spaghetti sauce and with a meatball on top of it like spaghetti* hehe

pixaal

nut posted:

*imagines a tangela but covered in spaghetti sauce and with a meatball on top of it like spaghetti* hehe

Are you saying that God is a flying Tangela Monster? That's silly Tangela don't fly.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

my rat is in the top 1 percent of all rats. her IVs are perfect, and her nature is complimentary. i've maxed friendship and she's the best do not i repeat DO NOT ATTACK HER WITH YOUR PET SNAKE, PLEASE!

Jolo

my meowth is a complete shitshow and his values are all terrible BUT he tells the filthiest version of "the aristocrats" that i've ever heard and he says "aristocats" but that's intentional

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Korean Boomhauer

Jolo posted:

my meowth is a complete shitshow and his values are all terrible BUT he tells the filthiest version of "the aristocrats" that i've ever heard and he says "aristocats" but that's intentional

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm an agoraphobe with a positive attitude...

I installed Pokemon on my iPad anyway :smuggo:

FutonForensic

*slam* where is blappy *slam* where is dingdong

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
all pocket monstrosities have been replaced by Sprongle the racist elf

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pikacholo

Heather Papps

hello friend

stephanie listen mr mime isn't a mime he is a pokemon, and jynx IS NOT RACIST ok?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*grown rear end adult man pounding his fists on the counter, yelling at a terrified pimply teen* "i took a week off of work to play this game and now I find out that snorelcock isn't even in it!?"

nut

next you'll tell me they didn't even put in cat

Jolo

nut posted:

next you'll tell me they didn't even put in cat

sometimes it feels like this series takes two steps forward then takes two steps back, we come together cause opposites attract and you know, it ain't fiction just a natural faaaact, we come together cause opposites attract

note: Mc Skat Kat is a preorder bonus exclusively available at Cracker Barrel

google THIS

Gotta catch an ARBITRARY SUBSET of 'em all!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

*slam* where is blappy *slam* where is dingdong

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm very grateful for having had the opportunity to work with Nintendo in so many of the previous games in the series. While it's regrettable that we couldn't come to terms that both parties could agree upon, I bear no ill will and wish the best to my friends and colleagues going forward.

To all my boneheads, thank you so much for being on this adventure with me. Please don't let this discourage you for following your dreams and your bliss. My Pokémon journey been a truly wonderful experience, and I'm thankful every day for the chances I've been blessed with. I wouldn't be who I am today without it.

As for me, don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You can still catch me here on the forums, or with a pokeball

Escape From Noise

Good thing they still have my favorite monster in the new Pokepool game.

FutonForensic

Cubone posted:

I'm very grateful for having had the opportunity to work with Nintendo in so many of the previous games in the series. While it's regrettable that we couldn't come to terms that both parties could agree upon, I bear no ill will and wish the best to my friends and colleagues going forward.

To all my boneheads, thank you so much for being on this adventure with me. Please don't let this discourage you for following your dreams and your bliss. My Pokémon journey been a truly wonderful experience, and I'm thankful every day for the chances I've been blessed with. I wouldn't be who I am today without it.

As for me, don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You can still catch me here on the forums, or with a pokeball

thank you for your service

bird.

me, grabbing my pokeballs, and seeing a hadoop loop where my pokeball keeps getting thrown back at me:" nintendo..." "i dont think you understand.." "i just want this pokemon because its called.." "maloop... i'm not questioning the architecture you use.." "..to develop your games"

alnilam

Cubone posted:

we're here to support you in this difficult time

ty manifisto

jeffery

alnilam posted:

we're here to support you in this difficult time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I stand with Bone!

Goons Are Gifts

You have my balls.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goons Are Great posted:

You have my balls.

And my rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i herd in this one you dont catch them