Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How much of this is easily available. I've been watching On Cinema's playlist on YouTube so I'm missing Dekker, which I hope to watch later. I couldn't find a watch order listing which Dekkers take place between which episodes so I decided I'd watch those all later. I have seen The Trial pop up in my recommended list so I know that's on YouTube

https://www.oncinematimeline.com/ This website is a godsend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
You don't review the Kennedy Assassination based on whether it was a good assassination. You review it based on if it's a good movie, which it was.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Lol so my 62 year old mother was using my computer to check her e-mails, and she I left the trial video paused. She said she then spent 20 minutes watching the video and googling it, because she thought it was a real case until she eventually realized it was fake.

She said "this guy shouldn't be his own attorney" of Tim Heidecker

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
If this quarantine causes them to reschedule the Oscars, will we finally get the Super-Oscars like Gregg always wanted?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Chairman Capone posted:

Tim actually talked about Tiger King on yesterday's Office Hours podcast. He wasn't a big fan of it.

I'm sad he didn't like the finished product, because IMO Doc Antle is maybe his greatest character yet

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Salt Fish posted:

I forget which episodes had this but it was so uncomfortable to watch lol

https://twitter.com/dylandyladyldyd/status/1385265557105258501

This is just crass. Any real movie buff would know what Gregg meant(sad that he had to clarify) https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1385260822767628292

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I'm watching this the day after on Hei. Should I watch Gregg or Tim's show first? Do I transition at a certain point?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

here's a funny clip of gregg ragging on alice cooper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEMi__HEr0 almost as harsh on him as his character is on ax. greggs a cool guy, he used to run an underground punk rock label in the 80s.

This has made me realize that the bit where OC Gregg rags on Tim when it looks like he's gonna be in jail for a while is the closest he's gotten on the show to actual Gregg

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I haven't given a popcorn rating to anything since Tim betrayed Gregg, and I don't intend to

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Another Bill posted:

It's Friday and I don't know what movie to see this weekend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah I know Gregg SAID I should get in on the ground floor of Dune, but he didn't give it a popcorn rating, so I have no idea as to how high of a priority I should make it

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

wuggles posted:

Why did I have to find out about an Edgar Wright movie starring Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith from fuckin Tim Newman-Heidecker?

Can someone briefly explain the Pop Secret thing? Is this real? I dropped one of the thousand threads this show is weaving right now

The pandemic meaning the only movies that come out theatrically are movies someone actually believes in/blockbusters has had them have to cover movies someone might actually wanna see instead of the b-list dipshit movies they generally try to cover.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Sierra Madre posted:

G. Amato also feels like he would be a side character on Awesome Show or Check It Out: strange old man with an ever so slightly off way of speaking. It's interesting seeing the things Tim carries with him throughout his shows.

I was a fan of him speaking to Manuel in Italian

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
How am I feeling actual emotions

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
The FTX guy is on trial for his crimes and has decided to defend himself, and as far as I can tell, once again reality is imitating On Cinema

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1717645264700227752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Civilized Fishbot posted:

He's not defending himself, he's just on the witness stand. In that exchange, Cohen is SBF's lawyer.

Still a very On Cinema trial, particularly the defendant petitioning the judge to give him more Adderall.

Mea culpa, still very funny