Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
I sent an email to the Santa Moderation Leper, but I'm having some problems completing my shipping order due to a bunk ZIP for my santee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

aldantefax posted:

I sent an email to the Santa Moderation Leper, but I'm having some problems completing my shipping order due to a bunk ZIP for my santee.

We should address this concern immediately!

Thank you for your post.

Together we can stamp out errors!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The correct zip code has been determined, thanks to USPS's handy zip code lookup tool. It's nifty!
https://tools.usps.com/go/zip-code-lookup.htm

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Now that we've got that sordid business out of the way, I can now confirm that there's a package that is going to be fired from a bazooka at my santee.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Oh my, what's this that has been dumped on my doorstep?

Like the customs agents before me, I cannot resist the temptation, and I must open it immediately!

Ho-ho-holy poo poo! :aaa:

I knew writing a letter to TG-Santa would work! This is indeed what's missing for my project, and it'll make one hell of a center-piece!

Thank you, Unknown Goon! You've made my day, and I hope you'll get something equally awesome!

e: Parcel has been dropped off at the over-night box! Hopefully it'll be sent first thing in the morning, but I'll check the T&T during lunch.

inscrutable horse fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 3, 2019

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Cheer dispatched! (In two parts.)

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Parcel sent: confirmed!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

inscrutable horse posted:

Oh my, what's this that has been dumped on my doorstep?

Like the customs agents before me, I cannot resist the temptation, and I must open it immediately!

Ho-ho-holy poo poo! :aaa:

I knew writing a letter to TG-Santa would work! This is indeed what's missing for my project, and it'll make one hell of a center-piece!

Thank you, Unknown Goon! You've made my day, and I hope you'll get something equally awesome!

e: Parcel has been dropped off at the over-night box! Hopefully it'll be sent first thing in the morning, but I'll check the T&T during lunch.

*rips off red furry hat and bushy beard* Your Santa was me all along!

Really glad it it's going to fit well with your project, make sure and show it off when you've had a chance to paint it. :)

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Cheer and Good times are on their way!

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Trying to decide between gleefully ripping open box carefully unboxing or waiting till at least somewhat close to Infidel Gift Exchange Day.

Also, the first part of Ralphie’s awesome box of ultimate fulfillment is ordered , but will take a while to arrive. Not to worry, though, as the rest will be en route much, much sooner!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

ibntumart posted:

Trying to decide between gleefully ripping open box carefully unboxing or waiting till at least somewhat close to Infidel Gift Exchange Day.

Also, the first part of Ralphie’s awesome box of ultimate fulfillment is ordered , but will take a while to arrive. Not to worry, though, as the rest will be en route much, much sooner!

is the part that will take a while to arrive coming to you for repackaging, or is it going directly to your Santee?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

More cheer has arrived.

I've made myself a commitment not to open until I'm done sending, but the last of my cheer is prepared and will be dispatched tomorrow!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK well I don't know now whether The Bloop has received item(s) from the main round, bonus round, or both: so, if The Bloop's santas could check tracking (if you have it) and let me know via email what's showing as delivered, I'd appreciate it!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Leperflesh posted:

OK well I don't know now whether The Bloop has received item(s) from the main round, bonus round, or both: so, if The Bloop's santas could check tracking (if you have it) and let me know via email what's showing as delivered, I'd appreciate it!

Seems like both, if the first was one box and the lightning round was two!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My notes don't include a number of items in this particular case so it could be one, or both :shrug:

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.

The Bloop posted:

More cheer has arrived.

I've made myself a commitment not to open until I'm done sending, but the last of my cheer is prepared and will be dispatched tomorrow!

I'm so glad they arrived ok! These are from me and it looks like your friend wants you to open them. I hope you enjoy!

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Sending out cheer on Saturday. Already have most of it, but waiting on a comms-silent dude to ship something for repackaging is frustrating and I’m drat well not gonna grinch in my first participation.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Planning to grab one or two more things tomorrow, and then dispatching the cheer for the lightning round.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Going to be cutting it close due to some rent fuckery, but presents will be headed out at the speed of Amazon next Thursday!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Augh. I have just been informed that one of my gift orders has been cancelled by the shipper for having a Funny Foreign Address. I will need to make alternative arrangements.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Rhyos posted:

Going to be cutting it close due to some rent fuckery, but presents will be headed out at the speed of Amazon next Thursday!

That's unfortunate! Rent fuckery sucks. If you're shipping internationally without Prime, you may have to upgrade your shipping option/cost: gifts need to arrive by the 20th. But if you Amazon within the target country, or use Prime, I think you'll be fine and dandy.

Loxbourne posted:

Augh. I have just been informed that one of my gift orders has been cancelled by the shipper for having a Funny Foreign Address. I will need to make alternative arrangements.

One of the things you might try is calling the shipper on the phone, especially if its a smaller outfit. Sometimes it's as simple as verifying that you're not committing credit card fraud (ordering stuff delivered to funny foreign addresses is one way that people milk stolen credit cards), and sometimes it's that the shipper's warehouse staff did not know how to put the address into their labeling machine or something like that.

Or you can just order something else or from someone else, that's fine too of course.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

Leperflesh posted:

Or you can just order something else or from someone else, that's fine too of course.

I have done this swiftly, whilst full of the rage known only to a Santa Unjustly Denied. There might be a slight delay due to the lost time but my Santee should be getting their gift on schedule.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Was getting bits delivered to my address to put in a single package, after a little bit of chasing the last bit arrived today!

Will be packing things up and posting some time next week, when I can get to a post office.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
A mystery package arrived today! I was all excited to experience the MAGIC of EXMAS and then...

Alas, TEMPTATION, but I resisted! I suppose that I shall have to wait for the arrival of Christmas to find out what secrets are contained within...

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

GIFTS HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED FOR BOTH SANTEES.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gau posted:

A mystery package arrived today! I was all excited to experience the MAGIC of EXMAS and then...

Alas, TEMPTATION, but I resisted! I suppose that I shall have to wait for the arrival of Christmas to find out what secrets are contained within...

That is your right. But you can also totally tear into it at any moment, it's allowed!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I'm expecting the last component of my santee's gift to arrive this weekend and once that happens, the gift package will be shipped out!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
The wait for my santee to open is palpable....

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm all set to mail my lightning round cheer tomorrow!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I got a package!

Safety inspection first.

It appears to be ok.

An awesome RPG!

But wait, there's more!

Safety assured, the inspector quickly lost interest.

Thanks aldantefax! Now I can get my group fired up and ready to perpetrate some glorious misdeeds (with plenty of dice!).

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
A NOMINAL AMOUNT OF CHRISTMAS CHEER HAS BEEN DEPLOYED TO THE MIDWESTERN UNITED STATES

In celebration, I decided to open my gifts! One of them had babies:

I got a mood die, a directional d8, a weather die, a rad d20 skull, an adventure gamebook, and a really strange game ripped straight from the future visions of 1984. Not the novel, the actual year.

Thank you, goon santa!

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I had to close up at work today, so I didn't get to send my Lightning Round cheer. I did put some extra goodies in it, though.

Then I got home, and there was a package of cheer waiting!

...But my roommate apparently left the gas on the burner going when he left this morning. It reeked of natural gas when I got home. Currently airing the place out. I will update with cheer specifics afterwards.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh jeez that's super super dangerous, wow! Please don't accidentally die in a giant house explosion fire, yikes. Secret Santa can wait!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gau posted:

A NOMINAL AMOUNT OF CHRISTMAS CHEER HAS BEEN DEPLOYED TO THE MIDWESTERN UNITED STATES

In celebration, I decided to open my gifts! One of them had babies:

I got a mood die, a directional d8, a weather die, a rad d20 skull, an adventure gamebook, and a really strange game ripped straight from the future visions of 1984. Not the novel, the actual year.

Thank you, goon santa!

*Rips off Santa costume*.... It was me the whole time!

I do hope you enjoy your carefully curated weird poo poo!

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

The Bloop posted:

*Rips off Santa costume*.... It was me the whole time!

I do hope you enjoy your carefully curated weird poo poo!

Aww, goonerosity!

...now for gently caress's sake please put on some pants.

Zurui fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Dec 7, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I struggled with patience and compromised at opening one of my Santa gifts since I've seen one of mine opened.

A gift for me!

It's like you read my DM mind! My players are sure to thank you...

Wow that's a big beastie. Went looking for an assembled painted scale image:

Looks like Godzilla and the Tarrasque made a baby.

Very cool. Thanks schoolbus. You're no humbug!

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Okay, I have made sure that my house will not explode. It turns out my roommate never touched the gas. Someone seems to have hit it while trying to reach the grease trap in the George Foreman Grill.

A suspect emerges...

Grease-and-gas-related scandals or not, Postal Inspector Tron must give the package the all-clear.

He gives it the all clear! I may proceed to look inside.

Holy crap thank you! I love this model, it's simply a beast of an ork. I've been wanting to get one, but hadn't brought myself to pull the trigger yet. I can't wait to paint this bad boy up. Thank you so much!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK I'm like 90% sure that's from your LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND santa. Just saying that in case I'm wrong, the correct santa can let me know.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

The Bloop posted:

I struggled with patience and compromised at opening one of my Santa gifts since I've seen one of mine opened.

A gift for me!

It's like you read my DM mind! My players are sure to thank you...

Wow that's a big beastie. Went looking for an assembled painted scale image:

Looks like Godzilla and the Tarrasque made a baby.

Very cool. Thanks schoolbus. You're no humbug!

You are quite welcome. It is the generic Tarrresque due to copyright thingies and it is a loving monster when assembled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Looks like I received a box in a bag today! I’m headed in to work for a 3:30 shift, so I’ll open it when I get there.

Only registered members can see post attachments!