Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay this time it was the same duck as before but he had friends i need money to buy a gun
e:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXiwYUCe_bY

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
well you do you centarious as your public-face....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what happens when your structurally smaller than all of your opponents?? #die

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

object-a posted:

what happens when your structurally smaller than all of your opponents?? #die

u lose also i need 1000 dollars

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol die and rot

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i bought a gun but uh those things are LOUD. anyways i run out of gun food and teh duck and dog and their friends are like, really mean. they tool my pants and stole my keys and i think I THINK they are loving my wife please boss help me

Robot Made of Meat

Wait. You thought we were SERIOUS? Hahahah. Nice.

Now, we need another $1000.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

sb hermit

it turns out that there was no princess at this castle, maybe you had a princess at another castle

so the crown is not going to reimburse the pest elimination fee so it's on your dine

sb hermit

you ask any of the other contractors, they'll tell you about the duck insurance

what they won't tell you is that I can get it cheaper because everyone pays me to take care of "the ducks"

(they're actually geese)

Jaded Burnout

Finger Prince posted:

Sorry, the contract didn't stipulate cleaning up the mess we made, we'll have to get another team in for that.

Too real.

Jaguars! posted:

Your house is under power lines, so overheads have been higher than usual.

:discourse:

Jaguars! posted:

But see once I pay this certification fee I'll be able to sign off the wiring without having to call in an outside inspector again.

:nice::grovertoot:

Barking Gecko posted:

You want us to remove the old roof before we put the new one on? That'll cost extra.

This is a good joke but also literally happened to me

Jedrick posted:

The drywallers need more meth.

Sing Along posted:

the boys ran out of la croix

:hmmyes:

nut

i'm afraid i can't tell you, you'll have to speak to my specific contractor

Jaded Burnout

nut posted:

i'm afraid i can't tell you, you'll have to speak to my specific contractor

My general contractor is also a relative. Good ol' Uncle Einstein.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
One of my subcontractors actually wants to get paid sometime before Hell freezes over, so. . .

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
CONTRACTOR: You didn't mention the house was haunted. Now, normally, that's not really my deal and you'd need to hire another guy buuut... *sucks teeth* I got a cousin who is a catholic priest who knows the top exorcist in the Vatican. I can get you a very reasonable rate. Blood debt and the soul of your firstborn, no need to extract your own soul. Whaddya say?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so now i work for the dog and the duck and they are demanding bread and chikken nuggers or they are gonna break my hands help boss please help me i am in over my head

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
"Sorry, lunch breaks are for union folks only"

*a group of contractors clustered around a red lunch pail, pouring coffee from a thermos on the foundation of your new home in the shape of a pentagram*

(chanting) THECODETHECODETHECODETHECODETHECODETHECODETHECODE

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

last time you gave me a cheque it gave me a NASTY papercut and i got blood all over it and now the bank says it is a "biohazard" and they won't cash it can i hve another plz?

Finger Prince

Well you see, the guys installing the fancy induction cooktop on one of my other jobs accidentally dropped it, and, well I haven't got the money to just buy another one, plus that client is a lot more important to me so I can't just ask them for more money, so, you see, I really need that $1000.
Also, would you be interested in an upgraded induction cooktop? It hasn't got a box or a warranty, but I can do you an amazing deal on it. Say $1000?

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen man you married my sister, just loan me the grand already gently caress

Jaded Burnout

Finger Prince posted:

Well you see, the guys installing the fancy induction cooktop on one of my other jobs accidentally dropped it, and, well I haven't got the money to just buy another one, plus that client is a lot more important to me so I can't just ask them for more money, so, you see, I really need that $1000.
Also, would you be interested in an upgraded induction cooktop? It hasn't got a box or a warranty, but I can do you an amazing deal on it. Say $1000?

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread because I am getting heck of triggered

nut

i gotta get my crew copies of sword and shield, do you not what us to catch em all or what

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so listen, if you give me a grand, i can buy so many csgo skins and then i just flip that poo poo and we're laughing all the way to the bitcoin wallet, brother

vanisher

But ALL the other general contractors are getting to go to the general contractor dance at school and its NOT FAIR

google THIS

We've decided not to use semigloss and instead went with a really, really expensive matt paint that claims to be scrubbable and stain resistant but really isn't. Still, they shouldn't get hopelessly smudged as long as you don't have small children. Well they won't stay small forever, now will they?

Jaded Burnout

google THIS posted:

We've decided not to use semigloss and instead went with a really, really expensive matt paint that claims to be scrubbable and stain resistant but really isn't. Still, they shouldn't get hopelessly smudged as long as you don't have small children. Well they won't stay small forever, now will they?

We're calling it the new "growth tracker" paint. No need for pen marks on a door jamb when this paint will record the aging of your spawn like reproductive witness marks.

Finger Prince

When we dug up the yard for the new foundation, we found all these skeletons. Legally, I'm obligated to tell somebody about this, but we can make it to away for, say, about a grand.

sb hermit

nut posted:

i gotta get my crew copies of sword and shield, do you not what us to catch em all or what

this was really funny, actually

Jaguars!

Hamish made a really funny joke about the concrete vibrator and well we kind of riffed off it until it was too late to screed the floor slab.

sb hermit

I know this guy that can turn your home into a pokemon go pokestop but what you want is a gym. $500 and you can keep those mystic and valor hordes blasting off from the comfort of your couch.

What? You're blue, huh? Ok, it's $1,000 then.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i brought in my holofoil charizard card to show the crew but derrick dropped it into a can of paint so um, you own me C $794.67 which is the current market value for a comparable card

nut

uh..the economy

vanisher

Crafty squirrels changed our payment processor to one with higher fees

Heather Papps

hello friend

obama

google THIS

Contractor: Uh, when we gave you the estimate we didn't know about thing.

Me: But I specifically told you about thing.

Contractor: I d-don't think so.

(I hit play on a handheld recorder)

Recorded me: And that amount includes thing?

Recorded contractor: Absolutely!

Contractor: You can't prove they was me.

Jaguars!

Costs have gone up, we gotta pay the trees minimum wage now to grow the frames

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
the meth needs more drywallers

nut

i decided to put glass in the window instead of an open air thing

El Spider

my wife came to the jobsite and argued with me for 6 hours so I need to redo a bunch of drywall becuase I kept punching holes in it

----------------

Finger Prince

"I'm going to need to get an electrician in to fit these lightbulbs"

"but wasn't the electrician just here? Who was wiring up the light fixtures?"

"oh that was the wiring and fixtures electrician. Different guy. I need to get a lightbulb guy in for this"

"can't I just put the lightbulbs in? They're just lightbulbs."

"sorry my friend, I can't let you do that. This is an active jobsite, I can't risk you putting my guys safety in jeopardy"

"ok well just leave the fixtures empty and I'll put the bulbs in when you're finished then."

"sure, sure, we can do that. It's more expensive that way, but we can do it. The fee for installing bulbless light fixtures is gonna come to about $1000".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i saw that thing on pinterest where people have bookcase stairs and got jealous and decided u must have it