Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

Robert saw :justpost: and wondered if his post was truly justified. "Well, I don't have anything of merit to add to this conversation. My reply would just be a +1 to the thread consensus, so I won't."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

When you first meet Robert you wonder why he doesn't go by "Rob" or "Bobby," but within ten minutes you're like, "I get it."

super sweet best pal

Robert sincerely replies to tweets from corporations.

super sweet best pal

Robert is bemused by the paintings at the art exhibition. "It's no Thomas Kinkade," he thinks to himself.

super sweet best pal

Robert is exacting in his coupon clipping, trimming them along the center of the dotted line every time. The perfection of the coupon cuts go unnoticed by the cashier, who unceremoniously dumps them in with the other coupons.