Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

the paper towels are priced thusly: one for two dollars, and six for five dollars.

"easy," saith robert. "I need only one roll of paper towels, and the price for a single item is the lowest."

yesss, it is ssssso said smeagol-robert. maybe ssssso, but when you price the paper towels per item, the six pack is ssssignificantly cheaper.

"that is absurd," said robert. "I go through paper towels so slowly, and beside that, I have no room to store the six pack."

what about the time you spilled ssssoda all over your kitchen, hissed smeagol-robert. you ran out of paper towels so quickly. wouldn't it have been nice to have more? also you can ssstore them over the refrigerator, there's ssssspace there.

"you have a point," said robert at length. "also there is a rewards card, and if I spend ten dollars I get two dollars back."

also do not forget the buy three get one free promotion, said smeagol-robert. it would be foolisssh indeed not to take maximum advantage . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"enjoy the movie," says the ticket seller.

"you too," says robert. after a few steps it hits him. he pauses, turns, opens his mouth, decides better of it. as soon as the ticket seller is busy with another customer, robert flees, never to return. in the ensuing weeks and months he changes his route through town so he doesn't have to walk or drive past the theater.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Robert wonders if it's really a good idea to tell his parents he has a girlfriend so they'll stop worrying about him so much. Then he takes one more look at the extra chips in his basket, smiles, and hits Send.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the girl asks robert his name. for a fleeting moment, the desire to pronounce it "roh-BEAR" wells up inside him, intoxicating, nearly uncontrollable. the cool version of his name, the exotic one, the seductive one. but like countless times before, he represses the urge through a sheer effort of will. when the time is right, robert tells himself, I'll know.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

toast is so misunderstood, thinks robert, again

ty nesamdoom!