Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

The cashier manually adjusted the till to accept only one lemon, eying up Robert.

"Do you collect air miles?"

Robert shook, "..I left my card at home sorry".

Robert did not collect air miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

robert's colleague from the ham factory: whoah my fortune cookie has two fortunes! What does yours say, Robert?

robert: *looking down at the cracked shell of an empty cookie* M-mine says I'm the yin to the world's yang!

robert's boss: robert, that was culturally insensitive

nut

subway employee: Cheese and toasted?

robert: no

subway employee: to which?

robert: both

nut

robert idles over the stove, pepper mill in hand, he loves pasta, but can he handle the spice

nut

Robert perks up, "finally a thread for me!", he is hushed by the librarian.

Excitedly, he skims the thread, his wide grin melting to a frown, "Why are they making fun of single guys with no kids?"

nut

Robert loosens the cracking mechanism and safely slides it out the side hole before unwrapping his christmas cracker, careful not to scuff the small plastic yo-yo that will later join his collection at home after the festivities end at 6:30PM sharp

nut

robert lies about making GBS threads his pants to his friends so he can have a story about it too

nut

barista: dark or medium roast

robert: ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

FreshCutFries posted:

Robert sent his oatmeal back because it was too spicy again

robert was intimately familiar with oats and knew they were not spicy...could it be the meal, robert thought