Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

The cashier spoke to Robert. "There's a two-for-one on lemons. If you go get another lemon, you get that lemon as a free lemon"

But I'm already checking out, panicked Robert, and I only came to the store to get one lemon.

Later, as Robert switched on his turn signal and made a responsible shoulder check, Robert reflected, It could have been worse. Unbidden, the time lemons were buy two get one intruded on his mind. He gripped the steering wheel more tightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

When you first meet Robert you wonder why he doesn't go by "Rob" or "Bobby," but within ten minutes you're like, "I get it."

google THIS

Robert dreams of having the opportunity to ask, "Do you have stairs in your house?"

One day, he overhears someone casually mentioning Something Awful Dot Com in conversation.

From that day forward, he dreams of having the opportunity to ask, "Do you have stairs in your house?" and actually doing it.

google THIS

Robert wonders if it's really a good idea to tell his parents he has a girlfriend so they'll stop worrying about him so much. Then he takes one more look at the extra chips in his basket, smiles, and hits Send.

google THIS

Robert dutifully waits in line at the DMV, on his actual birthday, to renew his car registration. He told himself he was going to renew online and save the hassle this year but he kept putting it off. This is no less than he deserves, he thinks to himself. This is his penance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Robert tries to feel better about himself by imaging his life as a quirky existential dramedy film, but it puts him right to sleep.