Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean.

If Rudolph doesn't try to rip the dude's helmet off first and then doesn't run at the dude immediately after his helmet is ripped off instead, it's hard to see this playing out in a way where he gets bonked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intruder posted:

didn't know miz was a goon

Yeah, he wishes. :colbert:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If anything the only thing Garrett should be suspended for is hitting a Steelers QB that wasn't Ben.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

General Dog posted:

If he tried it on Ben

a) there’s no way he’d have been able to pick him up by his face mask like that

b) the helmet would’ve harmlessly shattered like an egg shell against Ben’s skull

https://twitter.com/Kaufmayne/status/1195233513747779585

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I slept on it and I decided that I'm furious at Myles Garrett in the same way I'm furious at Khabib because if he hadn't swung, the story would've been what a useless little punk bitch the other guy was.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I couldn't help but notice that the Lions weren't getting absolutely loving torched on the run as much as they usually were.

Does Zeke suck now?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

OxySnake posted:

I just saw his Dak "Hips" touchdown celebration so my immediate thought is that he rules.

Let me be 100% clear I mean purely in the sense of whether or not he's still good at football, because even if he's bad now, it rules that he got that Jerry money right before he started to suck.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rad Valtar posted:

Here's something positive, I think watching Lamar Jackson play football is most fun thing I've seen in sports for a team that's not the one I root for in a long time. Dude is a treat to watch every week.

Lamar stole this sentiment from Mahomes. Just another sad example of black-on-black crime. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Codependent Poster posted:

Eagles should never have gotten rid of Big Dick Nick

He won them a super bowl, for crying out loud. What is it with otherwise intelligently run teams and this sunk cost poo poo at QB?