Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

got that motherfucker

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mangosteenhotel.com

Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
Mangosteen is a hard thing to live down.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don’t get it

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Imagine how rich lowtax would be in that mangosteen money if he hadn't been caught

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

:nice:

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Promotes a healthy immune system, so long as you use protection

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:eyepop:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

This thread was a good idea

Barudak
May 7, 2007

OP im glad you were finally able to combine your love of Lowtax and thai massage parlors into a single thread.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a mangosteen, or "mango's stem", is a vegetable of the nightshade variety
it is famed for its high concentration and cannot be disturbed from its natural state

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

GolfHole posted:

a mangosteen, or "mango's stem", is a vegetable of the nightshade variety
it is famed for its high concentration and cannot be disturbed from its natural state

And what has that to do with lowtax? Dont get it sorry guys

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you know i gotta eat one of these things one day

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

For the uninformed: Lowtax made a thread about mangosteen juice and ever since then has been connected to big mangosteen.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Barudak posted:

OP im glad you were finally able to combine your love of Lowtax and thai massage parlors into a single thread.

:wrong:

Chalkece posted:

And what has that to do with lowtax? Dont get it sorry guys

:regd19:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

a mango STEEN?!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I gotta say, it was quite BOLD of you to make this thread & call out Lowtax like this.

When it's over, tell me what it's like to be banned on these forums.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
only 4300 moon dollars for SERVICE TIME?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Love hotel?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, eat the mangosteen (hooker rear end).

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Yeah, was out and about today and saw it, thought it was too funny to miss.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I remember way back when I first moved to Japan I took this girl who was 19 years old to a love hotel in Akihabara. It had a hitachi magic wand that was bolted to the wall and it had a disposable cover on the head. The girl was really innocent but freaky and wanted to try everything, including that wand. I was hesitant to let her use some dingy love hotel’s vibrator but fair play. The bathroom had see through windows. It was like $130 for 3 hours, the front desk was literally a vending machine with keys to the rooms so you didn’t have to shamefully ask for a room from actual humans before you went and had casual sex, a nice Japanese touch.

That was the 4th and last time I hosed her, it was the first time she ever had a guy bust in her mouth, or so she said. The next week she got back together with her boyfriend, which was cool because I met another girl at a club in Roppongi who would take up all of my time for the next two months.

Anyways that’s my story about banging sluts in Tokyo. Hope you enjoyed it and god bless your mess.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
haha got em

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

To be fair, I would buy that for a dollar.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

I remember way back when I first moved to Japan I took this girl who was 19 years old to a love hotel in Akihabara. It had a hitachi magic wand that was bolted to the wall and it had a disposable cover on the head. The girl was really innocent but freaky and wanted to try everything, including that wand. I was hesitant to let her use some dingy love hotel’s vibrator but fair play. The bathroom had see through windows. It was like $130 for 3 hours, the front desk was literally a vending machine with keys to the rooms so you didn’t have to shamefully ask for a room from actual humans before you went and had casual sex, a nice Japanese touch.

That was the 4th and last time I hosed her, it was the first time she ever had a guy bust in her mouth, or so she said. The next week she got back together with her boyfriend, which was cool because I met another girl at a club in Roppongi who would take up all of my time for the next two months.

Anyways that’s my story about banging sluts in Tokyo. Hope you enjoyed it and god bless your mess.

Mesmerizing stuff

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Mangosteens are pretty dang tasty though so I can see where he was coming from

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
I really like mangos. Do mangosteens taste like mangos?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Pickwick High posted:

I really like mangos. Do mangosteens taste like mangos?

No they taste like steens

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Truly impressive.
I've also had sex once but I don't talk about it as it's not nearly as impressive as this and also ended with me crying and covered with sweet and sour sauce. Not that I'm bragging I don't want to come off like that or seem desperate.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So,
OP you made me spill soda all over my keyboard over the mangosteens and you owe me a new keyboard I would vote this thread 5 golden manbabies if I was gay and there was a frontpage with krusty on it OP :xd: :xd: :xd:

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
What an odd looking

mangosteen

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

Truly impressive.
I've also had sex once but I don't talk about it as it's not nearly as impressive as this and also ended with me crying and covered with sweet and sour sauce. Not that I'm bragging I don't want to come off like that or seem desperate.

If you’re not out yelling the story of your sexual escapades at people on the streets, it’s time to re-evaluate your loving life beef.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I had sex once.

It was alright.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

While you were banging sluts in Tokyo I was practicing the mangosteen

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I once thought i had a totally innocent yet freaky japanese girlfriend but then i realized i was just watching too much of the 'nime and then God came down from heaven and kicked me in the gonads in what i can only describe as a radiant moment of pure justice

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I must travel overseas and try this miracle fruit.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I bought a carbonated mangosteen drink at the Asian grocery store once and it just tasted like off-off brand sprite

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
big beefy mangosteens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

There is no Steen but malm and fender is his messanger.