Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

He hasn’t been on in a while but Billy Wayne Davis is a good guest.

Fake edit: If you still read this thread Robert, bring him back on.

Real edit: Check out the Tiger King episode. https://overcast.fm/+4cUN-CCU8 or April 13th 2000 if you use a bad podcast player.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Aug 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I set up Overcast (legit app btw, if you’re on iOS) to use skip track forward as fast forward 60s and skip track back to rewind 15s. The only ads that gently caress me up are the ones that Robert records.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

He’s got uh mattresses and I think LifeLock (dumbass Norton AV offshoot for ID theft). There’s probably more but hell if I’m listening to ads willingly.

Fake edit: Mattresses might be Dollop, idk.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

#MATTER was pretty good and I (probably) heard about it on BtB, I don’t think I listen to any other iHeart podcasts.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

If you want a picture of the future, imagine Kermit the frog hooking you up to a dick sucking machine. Uh…forever.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

I started laughing when they revealed that the Bikram Yoga guy was inspired to start a cult thanks to the Rajneesh guy from Oregon

Didn’t get a chance (saving it for next week) to listen to Thursday.

Repping the awe ree gone, we had the literal* first biological terrorism in an attempt to influence an election.

*Someone will come up with an earlier example, also eat my dick.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Seanbaby’s MMA articles are loving hilarious.

https://www.cracked.com/blog/how-mma-proved-that-bigger-guy-usually-loses-horribly

https://www.cracked.com/blog/6-outstanding-taunts-done-during-mma-fights

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 17, 2023

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Popular Front is his “main” podcast, it’s great if the description on the episode sounds interesting. Megacorp was also good but it seems to have died after season 1.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I got that ad at the beginning and had to double check I didn’t set my podcast app to 1.5x speed.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Well I guess now you can let her know that it's also a child abuse cult

Small fingers make the best sandwiches.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Still waiting for WashSP to try again.

Fake edit because we overlap: Some More News’s ads are cool and good. I am halfway considering AG1.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Are we 100% sure that GGL didn’t choose the shiny dome aesthetic?

His dad sounded like a decent guy, firing the maid because she is literally indoctrinating your son with the propaganda of the country you are making war with is okay.

E: I haven’t listened to Thursday yet, there is always more and it’s always lovely.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Oct 6, 2023

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

Jamie Loftus is the best BtB guest.

Andre Ti and Matt Lieb are all right too.

That’s a weird way to spell Billy Wayne Davis. (All those guests are good as hell too.)

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

swickles posted:

This is Billy Wayne Davis erasure.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

bard but a misanthrope

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

If you want a picture of the future, imagine fractal dick nipples, making GBS threads on a human face - for ever.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

That lead guy is probably a loving serial killer given his cast mates.

Prove me wrong, guy I liked on a sitcom. Not like your TV friends

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah Better Offline is good stuff, listened to both episodes at work today, definitely going to be part of my rotation.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

What's everyone's go-to podcast app? I had planned on using Google podcasts until it's discontinued but Better Offline isn't available on it.

Overcast on iOS is treating me good so far. Favorite feature is being able to set one podcast (morning news roundup) to play before all others in the playlist. Also if you’re worried about cell data or not having poo poo downloaded before you go offline, there be options.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I did not know about the funk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Zugzwang posted:

I hope there is some lawsuit, any lawsuit, involving bored apes just so someone has to explain that whole thing to a judge.

if you say slurp juice one more time, I will direct the bailiff to tase the gently caress out of you