Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

I have enjoyed every episode of worst year ever, except the last one.
It's worth listening to all of the episodes where they do interviews. Great episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

Loved the episodes with Spencer. Missed him since the end of Harmon town.

I'd like to hear more about the labour movement being hosed over at every turn.

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

All this talk of raytheon and no talk of the company that does the aiming. L3-wescam.
Precision when you need to blow up a wedding party.

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

GunFondler42069 posted:

I wanted to let folks in this thread know a couple pieces of exciting news:

My novel is starting to roll out this week. We'll be dropping 3 chapters per week for the rest of the summer. Text of the chapters will be available online, and updated weekly in epub form as well. Eventually the entire book will be available free as an epub.

I'm also happy to announce that I've signed a publishing deal with AK press, and a hard copy of my novel will be available for sale sometime next year.

Wonderful news

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

teen witch posted:

Honestly we needed this, not as a fan but as a society. I’ve been singing Yub Nub off and on today.

What is yub nub? Is that like yay boo?