Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Moose_Knuck posted:

Applied to the guild as Biscuit. I leveled an Elementalist to 30, and while it was very strong, the Spellsword I'm levelling now feels even more powerful and capable.

Does anyone have any tips for PvP? While I haven't tried it yet on the Spellsword, the Elementalist was a poo poo show. The ranged magic was hard to aim and as soon as someone made it into melee range (not hard) they could keep me near perma-knocked down.

Can't speak for Spellsword, but I can give advice about the Elementalist. Elementalist PVP is all about control and lockdown moves, using the pet right, and abusing the heck out of self healing and damage shields while the enemy is dazed/frozen/knocked down/otherwise impotently raging at you as you dodge around the arena avoiding their attacks in the times between skills when they can go on the offensive. If the enemy is regularly getting into melee range and they're not getting interrupted, knocked back, and otherwise just flipping their poo poo while all their combos whiff or get interrupted then you've already lost the fight.

The bear pet also has a hilariously overpowered atomic belly flop move that will straight up do like 20K to 200K damage if it crits provided you can figure out how to pull it off. Obviously this counts a one hit kill. And given that it can be activated literally at the start of a fight (though i'm still not entirely sure how it picks that move) it's a bit ridiculous. Failing that, i'd go with the lightning panther since it gives crit rate and some fairly powerful and highly mobile attacks.

Likewise, the mastery skill tree has skills that let your frontal auto-defend Frozen Fence move heal 1% of your max HP every second or two for 60 seconds. While not much, if you're in an attrition battle and the other guy can't just kill you outright it's extremely useful to get an edge.

You've got a lot of knock downs, stuns, freezes, and other things that are liable to cause people to rage as well. The "jump into the air and make a crater move" is one of them. If you're worried about getting hit by a rising attack from the knockdown then immediately dodge away or use the right click version of Embrace of Wind to jump back quite the distance. As a bonus, right-left Embrace of Wind also applies yet another knockdown in the form of an detonation that knocks up. Alternatively you can cancel from the jump back into Ice Road if you have it to freeze the enemy and force them to take even more damage/let your pet go apeshit on them while you perforate them with icicles.

The electric suicide bomber shield is another good move with a lot of indirect synergy outside of combos. Not only does it provide a damage shield while up it also can be forcibly deactivated for a knockback and fairly hefty damage. I recommend mixing it with Frozen Fence and it's self heal if it looks like you can't reliably interrupt or dodge attacks.

You've even got moves that will forcibly move people in directions they don't want to go (which lets you cancel into other combos like Thunder Dash or Ice Road.). The mastery tree also has some good synergies with the rest of your skills. Couple the electric shield with the left-left-left frozen mirror combo that counts as defending (and also knocks back and heals) and you can play a pretty rousing game of keep away (or keep the enemy the gently caress down) while your shield tanks and you and your pet either pulverize or chip away at them.

Basically, learn to combo your abilities, get that self healing skill for those fights that drag on, learn what skills to dodge, and maybe also pick up the Ice Road skill if you're going to PVP or know how to abuse skills like Embrace of Wind.

Which reminds me, if you're PVPing and are good at "skill shots" then maybe pick up that Ice Road skill at the end of the mastery tree. It looks weak in the preview videos compared to the loving huge explosion skill. But in reality it's got a few things going for it that the explosion skill doesn't.

It can be comboed with Embrace of Wind to drag an enemy in front of you and then canceled out into Ice Road for a lot of damage if the enemy doesn't dodge as soon as the frozen debuff goes down. In addition to that, it applies yet another stun in the form of freezing an enemy solid for 2 seconds. The final move in the combo --- which appears to only be able to be used if you hit with the prior "wave of icicles" move --- also has partial homing capabilities. Which is liable to throw most players off if they haven't seen it before. And most people haven't since most people go for the loving huge explosion skill at the end of the other tree once they look at it's preview video and the stats of the first attack in it's combo chain.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Dec 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Wow, that is an amazing write-up. I feel shame that I never knew Embrace of Wind had a right-click evade. I knew about the bear thing, but I have trouble landing spells half of the time, much less combo up to the belly flop. I'm definitely going to have to try that EoW knockdown combo and follow up with Ice Road. That just sounds all-around nasty. Thank you very much for the input!

Side note: How useful is agility and is it worth spec'ing into under the mastery tree/gearing around?

EDIT: :frogsiren: The Wave of Embrace --> Right Click --> Left click---> R combo can also proc the belly flop. (Only possible with the Parting Words: Parting Gift mastery talent under the Fire tree)

EDIT2: For ease of viewing, here are the collection of combos that proc the belly flop:
- Wave of Embrace (1)---> Right click ---> Left click --> R
- Earth Tremor (2) ---> Left click ---> R
- Ice Road (7) ---> Left click ---> Left click ---> R

Moose_Knuck fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 7, 2019

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Moose_Knuck posted:

Wow, that is an amazing write-up. I feel shame that I never knew Embrace of Wind had a right-click evade. I knew about the bear thing, but I have trouble landing spells half of the time, much less combo up to the belly flop. I'm definitely going to have to try that EoW knockdown combo and follow up with Ice Road. That just sounds all-around nasty. Thank you very much for the input!

Side note: How useful is agility and is it worth spec'ing into under the mastery tree/gearing around?

I haven't (knowingly, at least) used agility that much. The way I saw it when I took a look at the skills and combos when leveling the Elementalist it appeared that she was basically the game's equivalent of a black mage, albeit with a pet and lots of control abilities. To that end I focused on things like building insane amounts of crits and damage along with finding ways to increase her admittedly pretty poo poo survivability for when things went wrong.

Part of this was because without potions or her mastery tree skills she has no way to self heal in combat. Which can be a pain in some of the field content. Ergo, me picking up the Frozen Fence healing skill. All this paid off in me pretty much critting every time I hit something at the end game and pretty much sleep walking through nearly all of the PVE content up until I hit the end game.

Of course, the PVP game is pretty different from the PVE game. In PVE I can pop my electric shield and just run into a bunch of enemies packed in like sardines before blowing it to one shot them. If I try to do that with a group of players i'll immediately get juggled due to the sheer number of attacks breaking my shield and promptly get destroyed by a bunch of stripper elves, meat mountains, and edgy high fantasy gunslingers loving my poo poo up. The smarter move in that case is to hang a ways back, disrupt them, and make sure they can't use their moves since you're playing as a glass cannon and not some hulking meat mountain berserker. So maybe it's more useful there?

That being said, i've noticed some misses depending on gear I had at the time. This includes one or two fights where every attack that hit counted as a miss with low damage. In particular, prior to getting my end game gear that sandworm boss in Thunder Valley ended up being tanked down due to every one of it's insanely damaging attacks being dodged, tanked with my shield, or missed via a statistical dodge. But i'm not sure if that's because my agility was high, their accuracy was low, or if it's a testament to how good agility is.

Edit: As for embrace of wind, the left-left version of it has issues at the end game when it comes to damage. Barring ring or bracelet's boosting the damage it seems like even when I crit with it it only does 1.3kish damage per the few hits. And that's if the very narrow laser move it does even hits properly. So if you're missing attacks that might be why. Notably, damage with it seems to top out around 5-6K with the weird laser ability that the left click move combos into. Meanwhile, I can just yeet my way into a bunch of enemies and use the crater or bomb skill to do upwards of 12K-20K damage each.

As a side note, blasting a commander or large enemy with both the crater and bomb skill in succession is liable to deplete both their HP below 50 and destroy their stamina/whatever it's called meter. Barring enemies that are immune to this this opens up the ability to do a special move known as an execution that basically one shots the enemy and spawns the magical equivalent of a small tactical nuclear explosion on the battlefield, all while giving a fairly large bonus to your side's stats. If it doesn't get them there Frozen Fence's left click combo and one other knock or drag skill will do the trick.

Basically, Embrace of Wind's left click combo starts out OK but it seems like the damage drops off the further you get into the game. However, the first left click in the left combo is incredibly useful for dragging enemies in front of you for your other frontal focused attacks.

However, the right click combo for Embrace of Wind can do upwards of 12K damage just on the last attack. It is however somewhat hard to pull off. Maybe it's just my connection but i've jumped back to try and do the explosion knock up skill only to mash the right mouse button and it not go off. I'm guessing you've got to land the first hit for it to work. Or maybe it has to be timed right.

Note that Embrace of Earth/whatever it's called (the one that literally has her go "I CAST FIST" and call down a giant stony fist from the heavens like some sort of anime muscle wizard) also has a right click combo. Not sure how good it is however since the mastery skill tree has a skill in it that says that it'll upgrade the giant fist to bypass defense. So loving lol at not using that move.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Dec 6, 2019

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Honestly, I haven't noticed a difference between the mastery skills for the giant first of the gods move. I use that a lot for bosses and open field groups (pairs extremely well with the the gargantuan pet for clearing large amounts of troops), but good luck landing that in PvP. You might be able to land the pet combo with a knockdown, but the electric combo takes way too long to pull off.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Moose_Knuck posted:

Honestly, I don't notice a difference between the mastery skills for the giant first of the gods move. I use that a lot for bosses and open field groups (pairs extremely well with the the gargantuan pet for clearing large amounts of troops), but good luck landing that in PvP.

I had that same problem at first, actually. Turns out you're supposed to fist people while you're forcing them into being knocked down. :stonk:

If it helps, you can usually pop it off without hitting anything with the first two parts of the combo so long as you're facing them and close enough to use the first two skills. Since the fist appears to be nothing more than an animation it'll just apply the heavenly fist of gently caress you on top of the person for an instant hit. Usually this will occur around the time they get up and rush you. Which leads to them getting knocked down again. :v:

Not sure if the damage changes up with that mastery skill. I figured if it wasn't referring to statistical defense then it might be a guard breaker. But I haven't really paid attention to that so who knows. Maybe some other nerd can post about it. If it doesn't do either i'd just as soon pick up something else.

Hy_C posted:

Doubt they fixed it but electric shield cat can one shot anyone, hitting upwards of 40k in PvP. Spellswords is about using ice spells and specing ice path to freeze people into long extended combos. If you drop your combo you do even less damage since it’s all about getting the full chain of hits off.

Also agility very good and you take only 10% of a missed hit in damage.

Didn't want to spam the thread so i'll put this here but all the pets can do that. The electric shield and lightning panther are also actually two different things. All the pets have got some sort of super attack that's incredibly hard to trigger and will straight up gently caress anything short of bosses they hit up. Notably, the pets have to have this attack manually triggered as part of a combo. There's also no explanation on what triggers it in game that I can find so it's not as much of a problem as it seems. It might honestly be related to whatever internal skill cooldowns the pet has, or even just random chance. Maybe some other goon has figured out how to reliably trigger it? :shrug:

The exception to this appears to be the third pet. Which does probably have a super attack but is so weak when it comes to going on the offense that it had might as well be useless.

Also, the opposite of that exception is the panther. Which is basically the "gently caress it, all in on offense" pet as near as I can tell. It can potentially ramp your critical rate through the roof and is extremely aggressive even when not being ordered to use it's special attacks. Hell, as it gets buffed up more and more it goes from being a lightning panther to being a coked up lightning panther that will literally start breaking the laws of physics as it yowls, shits lightning everywhere, and bounces around the area like someone dosed it with amphetamines.

The bear is also useful since the atomic belly flop is a massive AOE and will straight up wipe entire squads of soldiers if it hits in the middle of them. It's other manual attacks are kinda lackluster barring getting some really heavy crits. That being said, it also gives you penetration, which is useful in certain missions (Like those goddamn iron scorpions.).

TL;DR: The pet class in this game is actually kinda rad. It's like the devs were annoyed that they had to put some KMMO little girl class in as part of that fad instead of their usual dark/high fantasy meets Heavy Metal style and proceeded to compensate for it by giving her the most ridiculously over the top pets to ever grace a MMO. You start out with a bear you feed magical steroids to through ultra-violence until it grows and gets a SSJ aura and atomic belly flop powers, escalate into being able to summon a goddamn lightning panther that can also be drugged up to the point that it literally starts screaming lightning storms into being, and then I guess they got all the pent up frustration at not being able to put actual KUF standbys in at release out of their system and just added a third pet in because what the gently caress ever man --- let's go work on adding in playable metal as gently caress paladins and vampires and poo poo. :allears:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Dec 5, 2019

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Doubt they fixed it but electric shield cat can one shot anyone, hitting upwards of 40k in PvP. Spellswords is about using ice spells and specing ice path to freeze people into long extended combos. If you drop your combo you do even less damage since it’s all about getting the full chain of hits off.

Also agility very good and you take only 10% of a missed hit in damage.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
You have the option to launch the big pet attack by completing the eternal fist of rear end whooping and ice road trucker chains. Those are the only two chains that will do it. You need ~ 10-15 sociability minimum to trigger it.

Moose_Knuck fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 6, 2019

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Dumb question: Is there a better way to farm gold right now besides power-leveling a new character and finishing all of the quests?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Cracks get you like 20k per, I think. People also sell moonstone/darkstone for like 6k a pop.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Has anyone been able to nail down the execution mechanic? I seem to get it often on the Spellsword, but it comes at random times. Sometimes it is after the first combo, other times it's after three. The in-game help menu mentions something about "vigour"; does anybody know what uses it up or how it differs between mobs?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Yeah if you “trip” them with certain skills or reduce their vitality enough they enter a downed state that has two variants (exhausted is one of them) and you do an execution based on which one it is.

Spellsword’s exhaustion execution is great for clearing a place out.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Ahh, so is it kind of like GW2 where if you use status-inducing effects on commander/boss-type NPCs that aren't affected by them it reduces their vitality bar until they become exhausted/stunned (when the bar empties)?

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
So when - if ever - do we get armour or appearance items that are different to the stock look? I've found the funbux shop ones and some are ok, but there;'s others I've seen in character creation which aren't listed in there, lloike the actual plate suit for the spellsword.
Also the diamond store page just loads to a blank black page for me. Is that intended? Nothing appears to be blocked or popping up anywhere.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
Yeah I'm not seeing anything in the diamond store, I don't think there's anything in it yet. Probably some of the items in the Cubic store used to be in the Diamond store in the Korean version?

I did the tutorial for the front line mechanic but the big purple arrow the tutorial thinks I should be seeing on the battlefield isn't showing up. Have I disabled it somehow? Can anyone else see the front line?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Moose_Knuck posted:

Has anyone been able to nail down the execution mechanic? I seem to get it often on the Spellsword, but it comes at random times. Sometimes it is after the first combo, other times it's after three. The in-game help menu mentions something about "vigour"; does anybody know what uses it up or how it differs between mobs?

The 'exhaustion' and 'tripped' mechanic aren't what you're referring to, I imagine. The execution, (The one where you kill a captain enemy and make a big explosion) is triggered by depleting their yellow bar, but you also have to have your own yellow bar filled. (It's very thin and almost unnoticable, but it's right above your quickbar. If it's full and you deplete a captain's own bar you can execute). Some players try to save that bar for when they're pressed for time and need to down captains quickly. Note it doesn't work on bosses, as you might imagine.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Moose_Knuck posted:

Here is how it works

On your character health/sp Screen there is a yellow bar. You fill it by killing enemies, or having your troop kill enmies. Once it fills up you can execute an enemy.

You can only execute enemies once THEIR yellow bar is empty (And they entered a stun state). press E.

If, during your press E, they are knocked back or tripped, I believe you cannot execute them. Your E press will execute, you will rush forward, but then stop. Your yellow bar will not deplete.

Also, executing different enemies give you different buffs!

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Ok, it's starting to come together. I didn't realize we had a yellow bar too. To my earlier question though, is it just regular damage that depletes the troop commander's vigor bar or do you have to use skills that induce a status-ailment? I was saying that I noticed the commander's vigor bar depleting more on my spellsword than my elementalist, but I don't know if that's due to more status effects from the spellsword's abilities or higher single target dps.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Around like level 20 gunslinger gets an insane john wu style shoot everything around you move that slaughters huge packs of enemies and has a bunch of different ways it can combo. I suddenly went from a tolerable melee class to the gunkata slaughterer of orcs. There's a story missions where you have to destroy barrels to deal with hordes of zombies and I think I ended up destroying two to keep the cutscenes going because the AOE from that move is so insane

Kalion
Jul 23, 2004

:gifttank:
Panzer vor!

Iymarra posted:

So when - if ever - do we get armour or appearance items that are different to the stock look? I've found the funbux shop ones and some are ok, but there;'s others I've seen in character creation which aren't listed in there, lloike the actual plate suit for the spellsword.
Also the diamond store page just loads to a blank black page for me. Is that intended? Nothing appears to be blocked or popping up anywhere.

You get one appearance glamor for completing one of the main quests around level 14 I think and that's it for now. The rest of the appearance items are bought from either the appearance shop (real money) or the cubic shop. The Diamond shop was from back when the game was free to play and is being removed in the next patch.

Presumably they will be adding additional appearance items either acquirable through the game or the appearance/cubic store as the character creation screen does show some armors that are not currently acquirable.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
You also get an appearance in the mail. I have $30 package and still got it, so it's not a whale thing.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Applied as PorkSoda

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
In fact, every other class seems to be a riff on past KUF games

Do you remember the Elemental Spirit units that were introduced in KUF:Heroes to give units that were specced deep into magic something interesting to do(and were of varying usefulness as playables, mostly they were to have new enemies that had to be fought interestingly and specifically with your main unit)? If I were to guess, that is what the elementalist is drawing off.

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.
This game brings back memories when playing it on the XBox. So many callbacks

AmyL fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 11, 2019

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
So if I like Dynasty Warriors games and Total War games I'll like this, it seems like? 30 bux isn't bad and I've wanted to play a Dynasty Warriors type game again for awhile.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

You’ll absolutely love it. Just try to get through the MMO parts questing in the field) as fast as possible, it’s solely for EXP/gold and is very unfun.

But the battles are F U N.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
Looks like the big update is planned for tomorrow, so if you're taking a break like me it'll be a good time to try things out again.

Also the server is broken right now apparently so it won't get fixed until tomorrow.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hell yeah, I'm pumped for new troops and for the planned buffs for spellsword.

Curious to see if they'll gently caress with employees of the month slaughterers/scorpions.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Are there any patch notes?

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Stanley Pain posted:

Are there any patch notes?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1132210/discussions/0/3963662566184630516/

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Really wish they'd get rid of some of the daily limits on things.

Syrophenikan
Aug 17, 2010
Fun Shoe
Does this game have inverted-y axis yet?

I like the idea of RTS+mmorpg but when I played last it didn't have inverted mouse and my brain can't handle the adjustment.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Stanley Pain posted:

Really wish they'd get rid of some of the daily limits on things.

They've said they're looking at doing just that, actually. It probably wasn't in this update since it takes a bit more work to do than just removing caps entirely.

Also, here's some guild stuff I need to mention:

I'll be on to invite any applicants as soon as possible. For the last three or four days my internet has been running at about 100kbps tops. Which unfortunately means that I can't play. If you've been waiting for your application to get accepted that's why. You have my apologies for the delay.

In the meantime, just about everyone i've invited prior to this last week can accept applications or invite. I boosted the rank of guild members in at the time several weeks ago. So if you see an application from a goon in the guild window be a pal and let them in. Also, if someone wants to handle stuff like managing upgrading the guild's member cap, skills, and the store just post on here/let me know and i'll add the privileges for that to your character too.

Also, if someone's up for it we need some numbers oriented folks to figure out the best way to farm guild points. The upgrades to population cap in the guild are getting expensive. Unless i'm mis-remembering it it's up to 460,000 points per upgrade and will probably go up a significant amount after that upgrade is complete.

The alternatives would be to just use a Discord to coordinate until the guild is leveled or start kicking inactive folks. The former i'm all for but have no idea how to set up. The latter i'm against unless it becomes absolutely necessary. Kicking folks because the guild is full and some goons don't hit their points cap seems like a dickish thing to do. So i'd rather avoid that.

Though it's also an option, unless it becomes really necessary i'm not sure that making a second guild is a good idea at this point too. Despite regularly getting 1-4 apps per day we still only have so many people online at any given hour. Part of this seems to be because given the way the game's default chat settings work it's hard for some goons to see when people are chatting in guild chat. Which seems to be making some people think the guild is inactive when it's not. Turning off system messages fixes that however. Regardless, being a relatively unknown sort of game this game doesn't currently have the recognition to provoke a Wushu or EVE type goon rush at it's release. So our best bet is just to slowly build up our numbers.

It's also probably a bad idea to make a second guild so soon since there is a territory control mode slated to be enabled (It's already in, just currently disabled.) sometime in the near future. Splitting numbers across two guilds seems like a bad idea if we want to get into that. And knowing how much most goons enjoy guzzling pubbie tears I would guess folks will be interested in it.

Lastly, when I can get on i'll check out the raids and see how they work. Or someone else can just post their assessment of them here if they want too. Whatever works. :shrug: If it looks like they require lots of coordination or they'd generally be better off to do with goons over random pubbies I can look at setting up events/times for us to do them assuming folks are up for that.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 17, 2019

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

There's a gift in the mail today, but I think you can only claim it on one character. I picked it on one I don't play, whoops!

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Slaughterer did get a nerf slap sadly, but this

> General distribution for mission loot has been changed to personal loot. Loot previously had to be rolled for
• This means that loot which was previously rolled for is now received by every player
• After a mission, the 4 random cards no longer hide loot for classes other than the player’s
• The Spellsword and Berserker’s magic attack stats have been increased for main weapon, secondary weapon and set effects

Is great.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

Subjugation enemies are dropping Christmas event coins. Of course you won't be getting these if you're intentionally failing subjugations

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Buy the Guild badge in the cubics store so you contribute 20k instead of 10k.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
The problem is the loot rolling changes don’t actually apply the missions you would want them to so the end loot situation is still awful

Arto Gand
Apr 7, 2009
Applied to the guild as ArtoGand

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Just started playing this and I'm trying to figure out what is the party system any good for?

As far as I can tell you it won't let you start a mission with anyone in your party, just when you running around an area doing side quests.

Seems like I'm missing something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Vakal posted:

Just started playing this and I'm trying to figure out what is the party system any good for?

As far as I can tell you it won't let you start a mission with anyone in your party, just when you running around an area doing side quests.

Seems like I'm missing something.

That's definitely not right. We've done goon groups to power level folks quite a few times.