Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Stop saying this is good I don’t have time to piss away on another half baked foreign mmo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Ok I watched the class preview videos in the OP and the KMMO anime pervert vibe is strong enough to invoke my better judgment and not impulse buy this. Having to listen to anime girl yells constantly doesn't seem great either.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I saw there’s a patch for this. Did the goons die out already?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Games on sale but I guess the answer to my last post was yes. Toss another in the game graveyard.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I am going to download and possibly even play this anime titty game. How long is the boring mmo questing part?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I played for hours and barely even got to do tutorial missions of the actual game it's all talk to guy, turn around and grab item the guy asked for, talk to guy again. Ok now go down the road and talk to another guy, who is actually the same guy you just talked to he moved?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I got a friend to slog through last night and we never got to play together other than running back and forth in town. I don’t know what I am going to do to make it up to him. I can see the potential fun from the tutorial missions but those tutorials are just a zero challenge brain dead exercise like everything else.

All of you who managed to get to max level what is your deal? What illness do you suffer from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Ok maybe you guys are just the normal amount of MMO player broke brained because that sounds like five minutes after we quit the game finally opens up. Dracula showed up out of nowhere to drop a meteor on my spaceship then we had to do more item fetching and said screw it.