Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gnumonic posted:

If Trump's dumb enough to testify that might be the one thing that would actually lead to his removal. He can't go thirty seconds without lying and there's no way in hell he wouldn't blatantly perjure himself. God I hope he does it.

It would have to be a lawyer in a fatsuit and rubber mask impersonating Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I want a 10 hour version of this.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DandyLion posted:

He doesn't have to. The 'Wartime President' bump should in theory put him back in the running to win re-election.

Just look at how astonishingly GHWB won Clinton with the victories in Panama and Kuwait under his belt!

Anyway, all of this is speculation of speculation atm.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sereri posted:

People say Donald Trump is basically a captain planet villain but they are wrong. He is all of the captain planet villains combined.

So... Captain Pollution?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Djarum posted:

I have zero love for W as a President but he as a person is much more grounded and self aware than Trump.

It probably helps staying grounded that his mate was the same age and they had been married for over two decades then. Trump has never had a loving, understanding, equal companion who can put him in his place.