Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Very yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
It's a great idea. The republicans' whole megawhine is about the whole thing is unfair. If Pelosi is STARTING OFF with "we'll do this when you're ready to do it fairly", that makes a public record of their good faith.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Wait did Trump just publicly say that dead congressman John Dingell is in hell???

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

I don't know why this tweet angered me more that usual, but it did

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Wow, I shared this on Facebook (my dad is a conservative preacher, most of my family is very strongly Christian, and I have a few friends from my old red state who are the same) because I thought they would at least engage and have a meaningful conversation on how this all fits into good Christian teachings, and the responses were

"I'll wait to hear what Franklin Graham says"
"CT has long been a left wing mag"
"Sounds like someone should remember 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'"

...like, appeals to Christianity from BILLY GRAHAM'S MAGAZINE don't even work. There's no getting through. I'm starting to feel the despair coming on now.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Ahhh, yeahhhh, Franklin Graham responded about the Christianity Today article saying his father would be embarrassed and that CT is a liberal mag now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidJollyFL/status/1207847271888539649

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

HOW DOES IT KEEP GETTING DUMBER

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

FizFashizzle posted:

What do you consider major?

Trump outed the original whistleblower on twitter by retweeting some right wing hack journal that almost certainly had the name linked to them.

Wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Ignoranus posted:

Is anyone else watching Trump's [strike]pep rally[/strike] address this afternoon? I keep having to pause to get some work done. I don't know why I'm sitting through this awful thing.

He said Mitt doesn't believe in God
He said Nancy lies about praying
And then said the plural of apprentice is "apprenti"

That's about as far as I could get before turning it off