Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
is it just me or is this stuff out of vindman way more damning than the already very damning stuff we've heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

eke out posted:

his demeanor really undercuts the attacks that he's like some brash, insubordinate nevertrumper who had poor judgment

like if nothing else, he seems extremely thoughtful and reserved

it's obvious vindman is rattled. he looks really nervous but not in a way that he is being sketchy

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
when trying to out the whistleblower did Nunes try and say because Vindman is claiming he doesn't know the whistleblower then he can't say for sure that he doesn't know who the whistleblower isn't? I was very confused by that whole line of questioning lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
during Daniel Goldman's (i think that's his name) questioning Jim Jordan looked grim

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

refleks posted:

No that's just Jordan's "look". It's from hiding all the sexual abuse...

i wish he had that much of a conscious

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Angry_Ed posted:

The only thing I can figure is that Trump saw Biden as an extension of Obama and his legacy and, since he hates Obama so much, wanted to destroy that.

this is probably the most correct.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

He just needs the chuds to see him attacking the deep state never trumper. He accomplished that.

i like how he was running out of time and had to obviously rush out the important part of his script

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
every time they claim trump isn't allowed to defend himself someone should mention that he is free to testify

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
"ididnotfartbtw i yield my time"

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i cant get past calling it an electoral landslide haha

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

SalTheBard posted:

I feel like Jennifer Williams has pretty much been forgotten about.

i think she's mostly there to cover her rear end right?

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

eke out posted:

please do not taint this kind, peaceful thread with more What Trump Looks Like USPOL discussion

thin blue whine fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 19, 2019

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Nunes calling it a "drug deal" just makes it look so bad to people who already know about Bolton and just gives the media opportunity to point out Bolton said it first and possibly makes it look worse for people finding out about it.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Madkal posted:

I am impressed with Schiff's patience. You just know he wants to call Nunes out on his bullshit.

It's probably made easier by the moments where he stunts on Nunes or seeing Nunes clown on himself.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
one of the third most corrupt

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Google Butt posted:

lmao jordan honest to god believes he's owning right now

last week there were times when they get a wide shot of all the members and jim jordan and a few others were smiling and patting each other after grandstanding it was so cringy

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
the ONE day i oversleep

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
falling back on a conspiracy theory their own witness called a conspiracy theory lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
what is going on sometimes it seems like he's setting up sondland to follow the conspiracy theory track while trying to also maybe poke holes in his testimony

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
this is just forcing Sondland to throw everyone under the bus by naming the people who didn't stop him

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
is them leaving the room genuine panic or are they trying to play up that they think this is a sham

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
HAHAHAHAHAHA

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Sondland when cornered is very quick to roll over.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Earth posted:

I’ve been trying to keep up, but between work and life it’s nearly impossible. Is there summaries of the last few days so I can check if I’ve missed anything?

my brother uses this and it seems p good with summarizing with links.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
nunes trying to lift schiffs style. the "they got caught" poo poo echos schiff's closing statements yesterday.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

eke out posted:

holmes has done a good job contextualizing just how much this hosed up their attempts to actually do their jobs in addition to being obviously immoral and wrong

he keeps bringing up the three amigos in this context pointing out they're kind of bumbling, sketchy idiots

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

I don't think Nunes is going to question Hill or Holmes much at all.

He's gonna 5 minutes of, "Well, here we are again. Day 38 of the kangaroo court. I bet the ratings are tanking! The american people see through the drug deal the democrats are cooking up!" and then Toby from the office is going to ask questions that lead nowhere for the remaining 40 minutes.

i think they're going to lean heavily on the "trump needed to vet zelensky because of how corrupt ukraine is" and probably bring up hunter biden a lot

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

AhhYes posted:

I don't understand why the Javelins are being discussed. Is it really just "Trump did something Obama wouldn't do?"

Maybe to bolster the argument that Trump wanted to help them?

yes, it's "obama actually didn't care but we do"

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i like how Nunes tried to say it wasn't credible to "didn't mention it or something"

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
nunes pulling some "they did it and are corrupt so we have to be corrupt too" that the base seems to eat up

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

AhhYes posted:

But again, what is wrong with a private entity like a campaign paying a foreign national to do oppo research? IDGI

unfortunately if nunes was truthful at all this whole thing would fall apart lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
castor welcome to the resistence

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
the look on holmes face hahaha

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
so their plan is to avoid hill and try and run over Holmes

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
didn't they go over how unreliable sonderland was and now apparently he is the cornerstone of their argument

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
wenstrup gets to jack off to his service again

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Angry_Ed posted:

Wow, Will Hurd just putting Guliani out there. Still crap though.

he only did that so he could bring up biden

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
great question to close on

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

are these dudes for real or are they pushing conspiracy theories to try and wrap others up in their bullshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i dunno why but the question mark at the end of "Law suit?" has me laughing