Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug

Party Plane Jones posted:

we're going to be redoing the blood drive later in the month from thanksgiving to the new year so take your pick. I think the major donations last year were to RAINN and RAICES.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906

I'm quoting this so i remember to donate. I missed my beggind deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

Nooooo missed another gang tag

Go post something in Let's Play and I'll give you that lovely The End. No Moral. tag from the Pokemon Reborn LP that I clogged up the forums with this time last year.

Aeble
Oct 21, 2010

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Any mercy for europeans?

Edit: Oh well.

Aeble fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Nov 21, 2019

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican
Late to the party but yes please.

Edit: dang...

Cable Guy fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Nov 21, 2019

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Thank you PPJ, now I truly want nothing... more than to see Trump impeached and convicted.

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

If this is still a thing - I'd love a tag

edit: dangit - that's what I get for being an American in Europe

drivel
Feb 24, 2005
Drivel is what comes forth from your mouth why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP,Mods?

Nap Ghost

Edit: damnit

drivel fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Nov 21, 2019

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dammit!

I just had to go see Lighthouse last night

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I’m shaking right now after listening to trumps phone call. The transcription really doesn’t capture the feeling you get when actually listening to it. As a scientist I’ve listened to thousands of phone calls. Nothing impresses me anymore.

Until this. The timbre, the cadence... I keep replaying it. Could this be it? The perfect call?

Republicans are saying there is nothing wrong with the phone call. They’re damning it with faint praise. The call is mind blowing in every respect. There’s excitement and optimism but also warmth, caution and forbearance. it leaves you with this golden glow after listening to it. I want to write up an analysis paper maybe a manuscript but I’m just sitting here stunned.

Goddamn this username/AV/post combo is superb.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Fiona Hill is going to scold the committee for spreading the Ukraine interference BS, and is going to directly contradict Trump in her opening statement. I anticipate his rage tweets because a woman is publicly contradicting him.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
He’s definitely NOT watching this snooze fest so I’m sure he won’t tweet anything about it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so who's today's docket and what should we expect? I'll be out at the doctor's at the start of them so I won't be able to see the opening drama

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

sexpig by night posted:

so who's today's docket and what should we expect? I'll be out at the doctor's at the start of them so I won't be able to see the opening drama

Fiona Hill, who was Trump's former Russia advisor. Her opening statement will say that Ukraine did not interfere, and to propagate that narrative is to promote Russian interests. Also David Hale, who was the guy who overheard Trump's stupid dumb rear end on the phone call with Sondland. He's also a career diplomat.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Fiona Hill, who was Trump's former Russia advisor. Her opening statement will say that Ukraine did not interfere, and to propagate that narrative is to promote Russian interests. Also David Hale, who was the guy who overheard Trump's stupid dumb rear end on the phone call with Sondland. He's also a career diplomat.

Both of these folks still work in the administration, don't they? I'm curious how Sondland's day is going back in Brussels after that testimony yesterday.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1197508433781690370
https://twitter.com/Olivia_Gazis/status/1192919166308823041
https://twitter.com/brian_wolfman/status/1197505970005368832

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Get in. Donny has been tweeting like 12 times in the last hour.

Probably another doctor's visit coming up...

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
No way today tops yesterday.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Hope springs eternal!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

*Today easily tops yesterday*

Ah! Well, nevertheless,

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
It seems like each of these hearings have at least one new big revelation.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

canepazzo posted:

*Today easily tops yesterday*

Ah! Well, nevertheless,

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to be proven wrong--but yesterday is a tough act to follow.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Mmmm what fresh hell awaits us today in the bloody pit of horror that is US politics?

Oh it’s this hell, marvelous.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Hope we have another good morning; looks like things are just about ready to start.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
This entire scandal is a testament to the power of fake news.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I'm just here for Hill's responses to the Republicans questions. I imaging it will be stellar.

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice
I’ve been trying to keep up, but between work and life it’s nearly impossible. Is there summaries of the last few days so I can check if I’ve missed anything?

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Earth posted:

I’ve been trying to keep up, but between work and life it’s nearly impossible. Is there summaries of the last few days so I can check if I’ve missed anything?

my brother uses this and it seems p good with summarizing with links.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Strange Poon posted:

my brother uses this and it seems p good with summarizing with links.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

Awesome. Thanks. I used to be able to stay caught up but life is just too busy and there’s too much happening right now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Considering the GOP witnesses turned out terrible for them was there anyone they requested who would have looked good for them? I’m assuming they asked for someone not related at all who would just say this is all a fake news investigation

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

ewiley posted:

I'm just here for Hill's responses to the Republicans questions. I imaging it will be stellar.

Based on her opening statement, she seems pissed. I'm hoping they take the bait and she gets to scold them, particularly Gym and Lawyer Sleepy John McEnroe.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Stupid boring department meeting. Not for another hour forty, but I'm probably going to miss some of the good stuff.

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

bobjr posted:

Considering the GOP witnesses turned out terrible for them was there anyone they requested who would have looked good for them? I’m assuming they asked for someone not related at all who would just say this is all a fake news investigation

Hunter Biden would probably have demonstrated why corporate boards have failchildren - i.e. for their names, not for any particular talent - but given how spectacularly everything has blown up in their faces so far, it's possible he would have demonstrated previously-unknown talents, like actually knowing Ukrainian beyond "where can I find someone who sells drugs" and "I'm holding this for a friend, officer".

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Oh look Nunes with almost the exact same opening statement...again.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1197519915772719105?s=20

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
That kind of IS the reason, Devin. He released the aid only after Congress started sniffing around.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Lol did he say 'thoughtcrime'?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
"Trump THOT Crime" thread title.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Nunes is so loving tiresome.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm not caught! You're caught!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

I love Schiff just staring right ahead, never reacting, like he has a rod up his spine.