Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
What did Schiff mean when he said they argued there was "a change in the rata[?]"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
Apparently this morning, Parnas and his lawyers delivered a letter to Senator McConnell laying out exactly what he would testify about if he was called. The letter's on Bondy's twitter in full.

https://twitter.com/josephabondy/status/1223331368618418176

It is... pretty specific.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Fly Molo posted:

gently caress, they’re 100% gonna Epstein his rear end.

I've assumed that this is actually the reason he's doing it. Hasn't Parnas said that he's scared of Barr and what he's capable of doing?

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
I know the closing arguments from the White House counsel are the same poo poo they've been shoveling this entire time, but it's infuriating to hear arguments like "Accusing the president of obstructing congress would be an abuse of power by congress" and "There's no evidence in the record that Trump told anyone to talk to Ukraine about the aid hold being linked to the investigations."

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

syntaxrigger posted:

Romney voted Not Guilty what a spineless coward!

Yeah, on Obstruction of Congress. Ridiculous.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
Is anyone else watching Trump's [strike]pep rally[/strike] address this afternoon? I keep having to pause to get some work done. I don't know why I'm sitting through this awful thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

1glitch0 posted:

Trump is being oddly magnanimous. Don't get me wrong, he's still being lovely, but he is giving a lot of people praise. Terrible people, but people who aren't him.

Yeah, there are compliments for the people who supported him mixed in among the admitting to obstructing Comey, bragging about packing the courts and lying about the "transcript" of the call.