Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

watson plus the 40 for teddy bridgewater and the 7th

who says no

I think I'd cum in my pants so hard I'd go blind for a minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
Tox! &y traded before the end of the draft sunday

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Epic Mount posted:

Tox! &y traded before the end of the draft sunday

I hope you're right but I don't think there's going to be any takers. Wishing the best for my sweet boy ampersand y

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol watching NFL network pre draft and man there is so much room tone and the lag between questions and answers just amplifies it

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
I'm much too dignified to guzzle beer during this, the night of the national football league draft

Instead I will be eating pizza and drinking wine because I'm classy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

it's a full bag of totino's pizza rolls kind of day

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

kiimo posted:

it's a full bag of totino's pizza rolls kind of day

I'm on a diet

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm trying not to be a fatty so I had a protein shake, some wheat toast and a kiwi fruit :( My tradition of pizza and beers has ended. 10am Beers used to be fun.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I swear if my internet doesn’t come back up I will be pisssssed.

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope you're right but I don't think there's going to be any takers. Wishing the best for my sweet boy ampersand y

Im going to get banned anyway worth a shot. Love you

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I can't wait to see how the Ravens will draft a bust WR in the deepest class ever

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Finished the made-from-scratch deep dish pizza from last night. Got wings all dried out and about to go in the oven then to make some quick buffalo sauce.

Beer, pizza, wings, draft. Almost like a normal sports day.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/richcimini/status/1253451565622611973?s=21

If true, Douglas really seems top-level talent averse.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol this Roger Goodell live feed of his basement is painful and keeps freezing.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I'm trying not to be a fatty so I had a protein shake, some wheat toast and a kiwi fruit :( My tradition of pizza and beers has ended. 10am Beers used to be fun.

Yeah I've been trying to lose weight since February, but all I'm doing is counting calories. It's worked so far, and I checked yesterday and found that a slice of pizza actually isn't that bad calorie-wise. So I did a light lunch today (and will tomorrow too) and I'll have a couple slices for the first time in a few months.

Unfortunately wings seem to be pretty bad on calories, so those will have to wait until sports are back.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

MissileWaster posted:

Yeah I've been trying to lose weight since February, but all I'm doing is counting calories. It's worked so far, and I checked yesterday and found that a slice of pizza actually isn't that bad calorie-wise. So I did a light lunch today (and will tomorrow too) and I'll have a couple slices for the first time in a few months.

Unfortunately wings seem to be pretty bad on calories, so those will have to wait until sports are back.

I'm just trying not to bored eat and over eat in iso. Counting calories is the best way to do it. I don't even stop when I'm in shape I just adjust to make sure I'm hitting the right macros and calories to fuel work outs. Its the easiest way to stay successful for the long term.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I am already drinking Scotch and eating chips and salsa, BRING ME THE DRAFT!!!!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

fsif posted:

https://twitter.com/richcimini/status/1253451565622611973?s=21

If true, Douglas really seems top-level talent averse.

Eh, depends on the return. If the trade is 11, 53, and Rasul Douglas, I'd be upset. If It's 11, 53, and Dillard, I'd feel better. Now that I've posted this it will obviously come back and bite me in the rear end.

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 24, 2020

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Will this be the GDT as well?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I just switched from NFL Network to ESPN and lol somehow Mel in his dungeon looks even more like the devil

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

kiimo posted:

I just switched from NFL Network to ESPN and lol somehow Mel in his dungeon looks even more like the devil

hitting a probed man when he's down, c'mon man, who does that

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

There's a GDT now, for those of you who didn't see it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921087

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
So far I have correctly guessed the Bengals picks. Good luck, jabronis.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Jets are gonna have a great OT prospect fall in their lap and they gonna take DT Kinlaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Take Wirfs you fucks