Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
the reply count crashed but its ok this time it will go up uP UP to the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

browsers castle posted:

I give it 50/50 - but we're at like 7.5k now, and if you presume we won't go much lower than 5k... pretty good odds with only ~33% downside? I like buying here if thinking long term. As a trade maybe not, because I think this bounce won't be as high if we're going to continue down.

:hmmyes:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

browsers castle posted:

You're going to feel pretty silly in a few years for being this close to the space but still not getting it.

comfortably number

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
he price of bitcoin will continue to increase," Nakamoto added.

While bitcoin's price has fallen to record lows, Nakamoto sees the potential for bitcoin to reach a new peak of more than $100.

Read the full statement from Nakamoto below.

Disclaimer: The writer owns bitcoins, but doesn't own MtGox.

Disclosure: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in BitMEX.

Image via Flickr

The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
waiting for someone to hijack the "send butts to this qr code" poo poo. put a different sticker on top with a blackhole code or whatever

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
imagine using one of those and having to wait for the transaction to resolve

makes me wonder what happens if its internet connection goes down

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
buttcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooin

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

a spread of over 50 usd. very stable!

(telnet 107.170.255.100:9999)

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

FCKGW posted:

it's not stopping, it dropped below $4k briefly. down 50% in 24 hours

https://twitter.com/tuurdemeester/status/1238287978872606720?s=21

lmao usdt is $1.08 in that tweet

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

orange juche posted:

code:
DOS=HIGH

me too :okpos:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Hammerite posted:

i had to disable windows updates on my home machine because every time it does windows updates it breaks the driver for the wifi adapter

its doing you a favor, op.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
i'm surprised they went with "actively working to restore liquidity".

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
premature confirmation

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
according to us 69 c 420 it is unlawful to enter this website if you are a cop, and your posts must be deleted within 24 hours

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Soylent Pudding posted:

In what can only be good news for Bitcoin, OFAC just published an advisory warning companies that they face liability for sanctions evasions if they make ransomware payments to an entity with a nexus to a sanctioned entity. Or in English, it is now the US Treasury Department's stance that companies paying a ransomware ransom, and all companies facilitating the payment, can be charged with sanctions violations if the payment is to the north koreans or one of the sanctioned russian cybercrime groups or any other cybercrime group with financial ties to those groups, whether or not those times were known at the time.

Link: https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/126/ofac_ransomware_advisory_10012020_1.pdf

on one hand lol at ransomware payments not going to one of these groups but on the other hand

quote:

whether or not those times were known at the time

this seems kinda hosed up

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
current network estimates place your request for immediate medical attention being confirmed within the next 30 minutes

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

quote:

zero knowledge artificial neural network

i mean, its not wrong

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Mr.Radar posted:

Tether did submit some kind of evidence to the SEC or another US regulator last year that they in fact have assets totaling (IIRC) 70% of their liabilities (including non-cash assets like Bitcoins). You'd think this would instantly cause the value of Tethers to drop to $0.70 on the "dollar" since that's the most you could expect to get for your Tether if all the backing assets were distributed evenly, but it's still trading in the $0.98-$1.00 range presumably because all the people who are willing to buy it think of it like a Ponzi where of course they'll be one of the ones to cash out before the money runs out.

how many of those "assets" are just more butts. i mean by that logic you could just put a random number in front of the percent sign and call it a day

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Chalks posted:

i think we can say without a doubt that being put up for adoption is good for Bitcoin

YOSPOS > buttcoin: without a doubt being put up for adoption is good for Bitcoin

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Boxturret posted:

i lust for butt death

:same:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

wonder where it's goin

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
butts coin, esq

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
buttcoin frightening

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
all coins are butts

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Hammerite posted:

If you think about it a limey is just an "e" in yospos

only if you're using the wrong yospos

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
arcade games would be a great vector for buttcoins. ten minutes to insert a coin

INSERT BUTTCOIN(S)

CREDITS: 0.91758125712 / 1

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
hey the thread's open aga-- oh its just you

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Hammerite posted:

I will believe whatever he wants if he just stops posting

same but replace "stops posting" with "gives me all his money". or a decent amount of it.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
remember the ron paul buttcoin papers that had a security sticker or whatever over the printed private key

though given it's ron paul they should've put a stroke through the qr code

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
highly secure sticker

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
laffchain confirmation

orange juche posted:

☑️ Checkmark here when bill ha

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

orange juche posted:

:wrong: I control >51% of the posts in this laffchain, I'm going to unspend this post and use it again

:right: i'm hardforking the laffchain

Zamujasa posted:

laffchain confirmation

orange juche posted:

☑️ Checkmark here when bill ha

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

xtal posted:

I unbookmarked this thread because it was just Seraph being deranged, but for what it's worth, divabot's blog is wrong too. I think this person has a foundational misunderstanding of cryptocurrency and its history and objectives because this has been a common problem.

:getout:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

xtal posted:

People in this thread have an eye for grifters but get all their opinions from someone selling an ebook lol

i can't believe some dipshit whose first and regrettably not final post was "i'm unbookmarking this thread" is continuing to monitor this thread constantly, as if they're actually just full of poo poo

:thunk:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
how can you free ross when bits coin is 19999

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
life sentences?

ross: egress for less

has the tether printer been actively lately or has that quieted down with the latest butt coin hyperinflation

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Chris Knight posted:

fedoration of planets

:wow:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU